We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2012 Summer Offers

Which Dubai hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London
Level Contributor
151 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
2012 Summer Offers

Hi All

Does anyone know, roughly when the Jumeriah summer offers come out?

As i am thinking to book, our family holiday to Dubai in August, soon as possible,

Any info would be appreciated.

London
Level Contributor
151 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
31. Re: 2012 Summer Offers

we paid £3700 for 7 nights half board at DAM in August, flying direct with Virgin.

this is for 3 adults & 1 child.

not sure if this is a good deal or not.

North Yorkshire
Level Contributor
25 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
32. Re: 2012 Summer Offers

Paid £3000, 2 adults, 11nts, ex BHX, HB, Al Qasr, end Jun. Hope this helps.

North Yorkshire
Level Contributor
25 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
33. Re: 2012 Summer Offers

Just looked on the Jumeriah website to see which restaurants are Inc in the Summer favours this year, not as good a choice as previous years, disappointing

liverpool
Level Contributor
26 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
34. Re: 2012 Summer Offers

Yes I agree that it is disappointing,but maybe you could use some of the vouchers for lunch and maybe try some restaurants outside of the Jumeriah complex, or a late night shopping trip to one of the malls,lots of nice places to eat.We have stayed at the DAM and Jumeriah Beach before any of the half board deals,just bed and breakfast,and believe me this is still a fantastic offer.

Rotherham
Level Contributor
113 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
35. Re: 2012 Summer Offers

We have booked direct with the hotel approx £2900 for 7 nights in DAM 2 adults and one child, 31st May, this includes free half board.

Flights with emirates from manchester £1240 return economy, great flight too as arrive at 8pm, depart from the hotel midday on the7th june.

Im quite pleased with the price as didnt want to take my son out of school so we going during the school holiday.

London
Level Contributor
151 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
36. Re: 2012 Summer Offers

Hi Brumpts

just wondering, is going in June cheaper than August?

We were in the same situation, didnt want to take our kids out of school, hence why we are going in August.

Looking at the prices people are getting, i think i have been lucky to get such a decent price for DAM, for all 4 of us with direct flights on Virgin.

Glad i booked as early as i did.

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
493 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
37. Re: 2012 Summer Offers

Hi all,

as per previous years, the 'kids go free' promotion should start over the next few months shouldn't it?

That, along with the free HB upgrade should help lower the prices for families....

London
Level Contributor
151 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
38. Re: 2012 Summer Offers

When i was booking, the free half board upgrade was available.

not sure about the Kids Go Free deal, that should help prices come down.

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
493 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
39. Re: 2012 Summer Offers

from memory, in 2011, the kids go free deal started appearing around March/ April, and was valid from May to around end of September holidays so if it's on this year, I'd assume the same time frame again.

Isle of Man
Level Contributor
664 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
40. Re: 2012 Summer Offers

What is if the age limit when a child stops being classed as a child at the DAM ?

It tends to be different in different resorts for pricing etc...