We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Safari Tour

Gaithersburg...
Level Contributor
94 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Safari Tour

I have read different safari tour company and services, but still can not decide which one is a good one to go for it.

Can anyone share the good and the bad tour company, so I can decide it right away? I am leaving next week.

Thanks!

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
43,049 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Safari Tour

Like all things, people will have good ro bad experiences to share with all of the companies.

The most often recommended ones on here are

Arabian Adventures (most expensive but you get what you pay for)

Desert Rangers

Arabian Nights

Planet Tours

I think you will just have to make your own choice.

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
5 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Safari Tour

Avoid Sun city tours at any cost!! We were picked up very early for our safari and made to wait as the driver had to pick up other people on the way. We were staying overnight at the campsite and the driver joked about sleeping in late the next morning when he left. He did not turn up the next morning, we had to call the company and it was over three hours later that someone did come to pick us up. No explanations or apology given. The sand dune bashing is good, but the rest lacks ambience and class- treated more like cattle!

Gaithersburg...
Level Contributor
94 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Safari Tour

Thanks for the warning.

Dubai, United Arab...
5 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Safari Tour

I recently took a Dubai safari trip got it on discount from Voucher Codes UAE for just AED 110, which was pretty awesome No bad experiences and the customer service was exceptional.

manchester
Level Contributor
4 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Safari Tour

suncity tours safari are the best, we have been on safari for more than 10 times and realised that we were not doing safari till we had been with suncity tours dubai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
43,049 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Safari Tour

Hi sait101 from Manchester

I'm Father Christmas !!!!!!!!!!

Dubai, United Arab...
5 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Safari Tour

Most of the safari tours are more or less the same but definitely differ in customer preferences. My good experience started off already when I got the discount as I saved 29% on my package.

I'll definitely try your recommendation too next time. Thanks!

nsw
Level Contributor
29 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Safari Tour

do not use planet tours, try north tours

nsw
Level Contributor
29 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Safari Tour

wish we knew that as we just paid 275 pp for planet tours and they were less than average... \i will write a review on them shortly

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
27 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Safari Tour

Through which channel were you able to get your discount voucher? AED 110 was really a very very good price. Kindly tell me how we can get the same Safari tour? Tks!!