We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

which hotel Park Regis Kris or Bonnington Jumeirah Lakes?

Doncaster, United...
Level Contributor
82 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
which hotel Park Regis Kris or Bonnington Jumeirah Lakes?

I am planning a trip to dubai in the next 3 weeks for a few nights and have narrowed it down to the following two hotels.We are two females wanting to sightsee and maybe a day at the beach..Can anyone help i can't decide which to book...help!!!

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
44,524 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: which hotel Park Regis Kris or Bonnington Jumeirah Lakes?

They are in two very different places so I gues it depends what you want to see.

Bonnington is in Jumeirah Lakes Towers and although there's a metro station there now, it is right out in the new build area of Dubai, close to the Marina and Jumeirah Beach Walk (you'll need a taxi to get there)

Also it does not have an outside pool.

Park Kris KIn is right oposite Bur Juman mall and the Kalid bin Waleed metro station is iwthin easy reach. It is much more convenient for visiting the souks, the heritage areas and the creek. It has a rooftop pool.

It is much closer to Jumeirah Beach Park where you'll find towels and sunbeds for hire as well as facilites whereas the Bonnington is closest to a stretch of public beach with no facilities and 25 minutes by cab to the beach park.

I would choose Park Kris Kin

Doncaster, United...
Level Contributor
82 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: which hotel Park Regis Kris or Bonnington Jumeirah Lakes?

Thanks so much for the info I am going with the park Regis.:)

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: which hotel Park Regis Kris or Bonnington Jumeirah Lakes?

Hello!

As Latimer already said, the two hotels are very different. Also just FYI & so everything's fully disclosed, I work for the Bonnington.

Having said that, I just wanted to point out that Jumeirah Lakes Towers metro station is literally 5 minutes down the road from the Bonnington and, in the cooler months anyway, it's an easy 10-15 minutes walk to Dubai Marina and JBR.

The Bonnington also offers twice daily shuttle services (free for guests) to shopping malls and beaches.

Also, and in case you're a golfer, the Bonnington is minutes away from Emirates Golf Course.

Enjoy your time in Dubai!

Martin

Doncaster, United...
Level Contributor
82 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: which hotel Park Regis Kris or Bonnington Jumeirah Lakes?

Thanks Martin good to know

Looking forward to seeing Dubai soon

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
32 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: which hotel Park Regis Kris or Bonnington Jumeirah Lakes?

Hi,

Hope you are doing fine!

Bonnington is 5star and it is near to the metro, and to the beach, but it is far from Main City

Park Regis is close to the metro, and is in the middle of the cityn but far from the beach.

I think Bonnington is good because it is near to beach .

Edited: 16 January 2012, 10:28
Polokwane, South...
Level Contributor
46 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: which hotel Park Regis Kris or Bonnington Jumeirah Lakes?

I stayed at Park Regis last year, and loved our stay there. The hotel offers a free shuttle service to the beach twice a day, and it takes less than 15 minutes to get there.

7. Re: which hotel Park Regis Kris or Bonnington Jumeirah Lakes?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 February 2013, 10:18