We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

dubai safari coupons???????

Which Dubai hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
sydney
Level Contributor
31 posts
Save Topic
dubai safari coupons???????

My friends & I are interested in doing a safari while we are in dubai in June. I have noticed that people have mentioned having coupons & that you can get 2 for the price of 1. Could anyone tell me how I can get hold of these coupons? & also do you think we would need to book a safari before we go or just organise one when we arrive?

Many thanks

Kim

Canberra, Australia
Level Contributor
48 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: dubai safari coupons???????

Kim

I have PM'd you. Please get in touch.

Regards

Sally

Level Contributor
165 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: dubai safari coupons???????

Hi Sally may you email me too :)

sydney
Level Contributor
31 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: dubai safari coupons???????

Hi Sally,

Thankyou so much that is very kind of you. I will check with my friends to make sure that we are going to do the safari as some of them are still not sure as a couple have neck & back problems & are concerned about the 4wd in the sand dunes.

Once again, thankyou for your offer.

Dubai
Level Contributor
2,333 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: dubai safari coupons???????

Dune bashing is definitely NOT suitable for anyone with any kind of neck and/or back problem. It's just not worth the risk.

sydney
Level Contributor
31 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: dubai safari coupons???????

yes this is what we have been concerned about, one of our friends has vertigo & another has some problems with her neck if there is any jarring. We didn't know if it was possible to still do the safari but skip the sand duning?does anyone know if this is possible?

many thanks

California
Level Contributor
1,065 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: dubai safari coupons???????

Desert Safari could be uncomfortable for your friends with health issues.

Better just go for a Dhow Dinner Cruise. You'll enjoy it. excellent Arabian hospitality & food on board with traditional settings, just chill and relax smoke some Shisha (hubbly bubbly) and end the dinner with their Arabic tea and delicious sweets.

Edited: 28 January 2012, 23:13
Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
42,511 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: dubai safari coupons???????

You can do the desert safari without the dune bashing and the companies will quote you a price for that - it's likely to be more expensive if they have to put an extra car on just for you.

You can also do more sedate desert trips with Arabian Adventures or you can just take a cab out to Bab al Sham resort and eat in their Al Hdaeerah restaurant. This offers a desert buffet, shisha pipes, camel rides etc but doesn't include dune bashing

sydney
Level Contributor
31 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: dubai safari coupons???????

Thankyou guys, this has given us a couple of alternatives that sound really good.

Do you think it would be safe enough to arrange this when we are over there in June or would we need to make arrangements & book something before we leave?

California
Level Contributor
1,065 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: dubai safari coupons???????

Hi Kimmy!

It's better you get to Dubai first, as you may never know there might be something more interesting to do/see/eat around this marvelous city.

Meanwhile look around, do some research on what else might fascinate you during the trip. Need any help, do let us know.

- Good Luck!

sydney
Level Contributor
31 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: dubai safari coupons???????

thankyou very much for all your advise, we will definitely look into it & I'm sure we are going to have a wonderful time.

Thanks again :)