We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

3 Nights in May

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
1,377 posts
54 reviews
Save Topic
3 Nights in May

Hi,

Staying for 3 nights at the Le Royal Meridian Hotel in May as part of my silver wedding anniversary (on the way back from Mauritius).

Have read some forums as to what to do etc. but would appreciate further information on especially where to eat.

Advice on eating in the hotel or venturing further afield as my wife and I like most restaurants.

Also would like to book at least one trip or event while in the city.

Many thanks in advance,

Steve

Tyne and Wear
Destination Expert
for Dubai
Level Contributor
9,517 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 3 Nights in May

LRM hotel has a load of restaurants inside including a mexican, seafood, arabic, italian etc. They are definitely worth a try but if you want to venture out (which I would to experience Dubai) then Dubai has an abundance of restaurants on offer.

What sort of food are you looking for?

I would recommend an evening at the Madinat for the views of Burj Al Arab, there are a lot of restaurants and bars here.

Also most people like to see the fountains in the evening at Dubai Mall, there are a lot of outdoor places to eat whilst watching them or you can just stand and watch them.

With regards to trips and events - trip to Burj Khalifa or afternoon tea at Burj Al Arab, desert safari. Dinner cruise on the creek. Alternatively you can do a city tour, big bus tour. There is a lot to do.

2. Re: 3 Nights in May

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 June 2013, 20:41