We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dubai 2012 yes please

London, United...
Level Contributor
923 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Dubai 2012 yes please

I couldn't wait any longer, so have booked for August, going back to the Dar Al Masyaf on summer flavours, there are 10 of us going this year so beware haha!! my family are very excited we have 2 newbies to Dubai with us, to see their faces when we arrive at the DAM will be a real treat.

Staffordshire...
Destination Expert
for Staffordshire
Level Contributor
16,648 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dubai 2012 yes please

You lucky devil :-) Enjoy.

Level Contributor
165 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Dubai 2012 yes please

WOW 10!!! If you don't mind me asking how much did you pay?

And my jealousy levels from 1 - 10 are now at 12 :)

London, United...
Level Contributor
923 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dubai 2012 yes please

We booked with dial a flight this time, the best price was from VAT but they wanted a really high deposit, we paid £1375 each for double and £1275 each for triple room, 10 nights in the Dar Al Masyaf on half board, including flights.

London
Level Contributor
151 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dubai 2012 yes please

we did exactly the same, goin DAM again, in August.

Just cant wait for August to come lol

Dubai, United Arab...
8 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Dubai 2012 yes please

You're going to melt and it's Ramadan until around the 20th!

Still, hope you have a good time, its a great hotel and there's plenty to keep you all occupied once the sun's gone down, the bars open up again and it's cooled off a bit.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
751 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Dubai 2012 yes please

That is a really good price, bet you have a great time with so many of you going together.

London, United...
Level Contributor
923 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Dubai 2012 yes please

Its not much different in price from what we paid last year,

We have been going to Dubai since 2003 and have been many times in August, yes it is very hot and humid, but we still have a great time and the prices are very good in the summer, my sister and nephew are teachers so we are tied to the school holidays.

8. Re: Dubai 2012 yes please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 05:16