We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

online booking for burj kahlifa

Mangalore, India
Level Contributor
19 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
online booking for burj kahlifa

i have booked online tickets for burj khalifa for the 12th of April, but could not print it.

How do i retrieve my tickets. Its not been posted to my email.

Dubai, United Arab...
3 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: online booking for burj kahlifa

call on there toll free no. They will help u, even we were not able to print it......

Mangalore, India
Level Contributor
19 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: online booking for burj kahlifa

Thanks mehnaz

But then how did u manage to get the tickets.

Do they send a copy to ones email

Dubai, United Arab...
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: online booking for burj kahlifa

You can collect the tickets 10 mins before the time from the counter, that's only confirmation they give u.....however your tickets r booked if money has been taken already....call on their toll free no. and tell them .....

Mangalore, India
Level Contributor
19 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: online booking for burj kahlifa

Thanks a lot

india
Level Contributor
229 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: online booking for burj kahlifa

can imagine calling from mangalore is not cheap.just mail to them and in 1 or 2 days they will retreive your booking and reply back. the same happened to me.i did not get a confirmation but the payment had gone through. i checked with my bank and mailed to them.the first time i got a reply that the payment had not gone through but after the second mail,they confirmed my reservation with a mail.check with your bank first and then mail them the details...i.e. time and date of your booking etc.

Northampton, United...
Level Contributor
407 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: online booking for burj kahlifa

I had the same problem (we go on 12th April), the email from them had dropped into my junk folder a few hours later so worth checking that

Mangalore, India
Level Contributor
19 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: online booking for burj kahlifa

Thanks guys for all the help.

I did mail them & have already recieved a confirmation mail.

Now the only problem is i have booked for 2 child tickets by mistake whereas i wanted only 1 child ticket.

Will they refund ?

St Helens, United...
Level Contributor
23 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: online booking for burj kahlifa

As stated by mehnaz_munshi , you can collect from the counter located to the left from the main counter on the entrance .

But I would allow 30 mins before your time . We went at 5pm March 18th and the collection queue was quite long and slow .

Just letting you know our experience .

Level Contributor
165 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: online booking for burj kahlifa

Hi, im getting a bit worried now, i booked online and printed the page that came up as soon as i booked, is that the right one? It says: (Do i just take this)

Receipt

Thank you, your tickets are ready for collection.

Please find attached your receipt details below.

The purchasing cardholder will need to bring this receipt together with photographic I.D and present it to the At the Top 'Will Call' counter to collect tickets.

This Booking Confirmation is valid only for the specific date and time shown thereon and shall automatically expire upon the lapse of this specific date and time.

Booking Confirmation(s) and / or Ticket(s) can only be used once and is not subject to refund or exchange of any kind whatsoever, whether before or after the Ticket(s) expiry.

Lost, damaged and / or stolen Ticket(s) cannot be replaced, refunded or exchanged in any manner.

Handle your receipt as you would cash, be cautious if someone offers to sell you this receipt it has no official resale value and may be an unauthorized copy.

If you have any questions or concerns about your receipt you can contact us on 800 ATTHETOP (800 28 843 867) or email us at tickets@atthetop.ae.

Payment Receipt

Name : ***************************

Email : ****************************

Receipt Date : Saturday, 31 March 2012

Receipt Time : 1:06 AM

Amount : AED 420.00

Receipt No : **************************

Confirmation Code : ****************************

Your Ticket Booking Details:

GENERAL ADMISSION - DATE - Sunday, 15 April 2012

TIME - 4:00 PM

Adult (13 years +) 4 ticket(s) AED 420.00

Grand Total AED 420.00

California
Level Contributor
1,065 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: online booking for burj kahlifa

Raheem, that should be fine. If you notice the one sent to your email is similar.

Just get there 30mins before the tour starts. Hope you have a great holiday!