We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sahn Edar- Burj

Level Contributor
165 posts
Save Topic
Sahn Edar- Burj

Ive booked this restaurant for Breakfast, what food is on offer, is it unlimited, if one finishes before 11 am can one tour the hotel.

One thanks you :)

Raheem

California
Level Contributor
1,065 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Sahn Edar- Burj

enough said.

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
42,996 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sahn Edar- Burj

I am almost certain that we've answered this question for you twice already and I know you've read them because you replied.

But because I know you're excited (counting down to the 11th with you every step of the way) then

the menu is on the web site or if you can't find it email them (same email that you made the reservation on) and they will send it to you.

you can't tour the hotel. You can see the lobby and eveything in it and you could ask if you can go to skyview bar for a look - they will be cleaning it and it will be closed but they may let you in for a look at the view.

I hope you find that it's worth it. In's'allah

Level Contributor
165 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Sahn Edar- Burj

Thanks Latimer, you're right, its just last minute panic, and all the excitement, i like everything to be perfect.

4. Re: Sahn Edar- Burj

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 April 2013, 10:28