We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Israel and Dubai

cape town
Destination Expert
for Cape Town
Level Contributor
6,164 posts
150 reviews
Save Topic
Israel and Dubai

I wonder where i can get the correct information. This is always the problem. Different people give you different information and then one doesnt know if you are Arthur or Martha.

I was told TWO different things by TWO different travel agencies.

One told me that you CANNOT go to Dubai if you have ISRAEL stamped in your passport. Another told me you CAN go to Dubai if you have Israel stamped in your passport. I know that it was a problem many years ago but thought that it had been cleared up. Does anyone know the correct answer. Many thanks.

Mentioned in this post
Dubai
Dubai
Emirate of Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Israel
Israel
Middle East
cape town
Destination Expert
for Cape Town
Level Contributor
6,164 posts
150 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Israel and Dubai

So BlightyDubai was correct.

London, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
197 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Israel and Dubai

I am also travelling to Dubai on Sunday and have Israeli stamp in British passport, I keep hearing different things, I am wondering if I should use my Aussie passport to avoid hassle but I never use Aussie passport and that's why I feel odd doing that if I don't have to :(

Mentioned in this post
Dubai
Dubai
cape town
Destination Expert
for Cape Town
Level Contributor
6,164 posts
150 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Israel and Dubai

Well according to what I have found out it doesn't seem to be a problem with Israel stamped in yur passport

Mentioned in this post
Israel
Israel
Middle East
California
Level Contributor
1,065 posts
Save Reply
14. Re: Israel and Dubai

There's nothing to worry about... It really isn't even an issue these days / many who i know never faced any problems at the passport control.

Lugansk, Luhans'ka...
3 posts
Save Reply
15. Re: Israel and Dubai

i am traveling from kiev to delhi with a stop in dubai for 2 days. i am a indian national. i am travelling from kiev to dubai with ukrainian intl airline and dubai to delhi with emirates.i want to know that,,, can i apply for transit visa on arrival at dubai airport? anyone who had experience in recent days plz help me.very soon i have my trip.

thanks

Manchester UK
Level Contributor
1 post
16 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: Israel and Dubai

Just seen your message. No problem with Israeli stamp in passport - as opposed to Israeli passport. Been and stayed there with no difficulty, whatsoever - even flown to Tel Aviv (via Amman) without incident. BY way of footnote, my cousin is head of The Initiation Society (Mohel) in London. Invited him to my grandson's Pidyan HaBen only to discover that he was in Dubai that day, performing a bri milah! Annecdotally, I have it, on reliable authority, that ttere is a regular Friday night MInyan, although I have neverbeen. FInally, if you require Kosher on Emirates, simply ask, in advance. Unlike most other airlines, they have nver failed to provide it. Hope this helps.

Mentioned in this post
Tel Aviv
Tel Aviv
Tel Aviv District, Israel
Amman
Amman
Amman Governorate, Jordan
London
London
England, UK
Dubai
Dubai
cape town
Destination Expert
for Cape Town
Level Contributor
6,164 posts
150 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Israel and Dubai

Yes I ordered Kosher on Emirates and got it. They just dont advertise it thats all. I got in with Israel all over my passport but Israeli's cannot.

Mentioned in this post
Israel
Israel
Middle East
London, England...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
18. Re: Israel and Dubai

i just called Dubai Immigration and they told me categorically there was no problem. Logical when you consider the number of pilgrims who go to Jerusalem every year.

Mentioned in this post
Dubai
Dubai
Jerusalem
Jerusalem
Jerusalem District, Israel
Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
10,478 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: Israel and Dubai

Hope this topic is closed now.

Israeli stamp in non-Israeli passport => no problem

Israeli passport => forget it, you will not receive a visa.

For those with need for more details and examples: dubaifaqs.com/israeli-stamp-passport-dubai.p…

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
17 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
20. Re: Israel and Dubai

I am a South African citizen currently working and living in Dubai. Can I visit Israel?

Mentioned in this post
Dubai
Dubai
Israel
Israel
Middle East