We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Zabeel Saray

San Juan, Puerto...
Level Contributor
212 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Zabeel Saray

hi

if I stay at the Jumeirah Zabeel Saray with the Summer Flavors offer, am I entitled to enter the facilities of the Madinat Jumeirah?? For example, using their beach??

can I use the dinner vouchers on their restaurants/???

is it recommendable staying at the zabeel saray in The Palm? will it be a hassle to get out to see the city and for nightlife???

we are 4 adults, in our 25s...

Dubai
Level Contributor
2,336 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Zabeel Saray

This link will answer your dinner voucher question

jumeirah.com/Hotels-and-Resorts/…

The Hotel is very nice, but whether you want to stay there depends upon how much you are saving compared with the similar hotel prices on the mainland.

Every journey to the mainland will take 20 minutes max and will add about 15 dirhams to any taxi Fare.

Is it a hassle , depends upon how you define hassle. If I was saving a £1,000 it would not be a hassle , if I was saving less than £300, then I would not stay

San Juan, Puerto...
Level Contributor
212 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Zabeel Saray

well,,, we are a group of 4, and the rate is around $500 p/p for 6 nights, (summer flavor offer; which includes half board, wild wadi entrance, internet, etc)...

can we use the facilities of the madinat jumeirah?? the beach for example??

Dubai
Level Contributor
2,336 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Zabeel Saray

The Madinat Jumeirah is not a Hotel it is the "Fake souk" which offers a number of restaurants and Bars and a theatre. Anyone can enter it, if you are requiring the Beach Facilities of the 2 adjoining hotels, I do not believe you have rights to access but then I have not tried to .

San Juan, Puerto...
Level Contributor
212 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Zabeel Saray

ok... I referred to the entire hotel complex (Mina A Salam, Dar Al Masyaf, Al Qasr and the 'fake souk' ) as Madinat Jumeirah"...

Thanks!! =)

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
45,379 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Zabeel Saray

Yes you can use the beach and pools but if I was at Jumeirah Zabeel saray then I would use the beach and pools there - seems daft not to. I agree with Blighty though.

If you want to be out of the way then it's great but if you want to reduce traveling time to other places then I'd stay on the mainland

Tyne and Wear
Destination Expert
for Dubai
Level Contributor
9,806 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Zabeel Saray

I've just returned from ZS - I used wild wadi but believe you can use pools at madinat complex as well, however pool at ZS was really nice, beach not as nice as Jumeirah but this is the Palm in general. The pools around madinat complex are busy so personally preferred to stay at ZS.

As mentioned above, there is a reason the rates are good with ZS, and this is due to the fact it is further out and when driving in and out of the hotel, there is a lot of visible construction work.

The hotel is really nice though and I thoroughly enjoyed my stay, but as a regular to Dubai, I didn't feel the need to be closer to things. We hired a car and we did get out everyday, we also went out two evenings and taxis were still reasonable, you just have to bear in mind it takes a little longer to get places.

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
1,008 posts
157 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Zabeel Saray

Totally agree with Hannahengland we are returning in July for our second visit because it was quieter and want more of a chill out holiday. There is a regular free shuttle bus that takes you to madinat.

Had this been our first or second visit however I would probably opt for mainland

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
116 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Zabeel Saray

We stayed here last year, we loved it. Gorgeous hotel, yes a bit out of the way but got a very good deal!

We were allowed to use the summer flavours vouchers in all the madinat hotels but were not allowed to use beaches/pools, I asked a couple of times and they said we would have to pay but would give a reduced rate.

Have a great time!

San Juan, Puerto...
Level Contributor
212 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Zabeel Saray

thank you...

i was asking because last time when I stayed at the mina a salam, the beach was excellent, and the views of the burj al arab from the beach and from the pool were amazing...

i guess I would have to take pictures from the common areas of the resort and from wild wadi instead, if no access to the beach is permitted..

San Juan, Puerto...
Level Contributor
212 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Zabeel Saray

does the hotel has parking facilities for guests/??

how much is the rate..??

I'm thinking on a rental, so , I can be more flexible moving around...