We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Carnevale is also included in SF

cardiff
Level Contributor
1,051 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Carnevale is also included in SF

I contacted the restaurants at JBH to ask if Carnevale is included and they said Yes and gave me a link to the Jumeirah website which shows it's omitted.

I replied and asked if there are any other restaurants in the SF that may have been omitted from the list that are actually partaking or any that have been recently added.

Fingers crossed that MJ's will be added without a surcharge...no harm in hoping ;o)

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
1,008 posts
157 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Carnevale is also included in SF

Yes I wish and amala

London, United...
Level Contributor
923 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Carnevale is also included in SF

Carnevale & Rivington Grill, things are looking up, I wish MJ's & Amala too also Segreto.

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
3,458 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Carnevale is also included in SF

I'd say MJ's still represents excellent value for money even with the supplements. The steak quality and cuts are some of the finest in Dubai. I also love a side of Mac and Cheese with it!

London, United...
Level Contributor
923 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Carnevale is also included in SF

Swiss you are right, we paid the supplement last year, and I will be doing the same this year the wagyu fillet steak was amazing.

cardiff
Level Contributor
1,051 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Carnevale is also included in SF

Yep, we will be going too.

You are right about MJ's being still good value as I've paid over £120 for a Kobe/Wagyu steak in CUT in LA and it wasn't as good as MJ's.

This is visit 14 to Dubai and we are still really excited about going back...that says it all I think.

6. Re: Carnevale is also included in SF

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 June 2013, 10:18