We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone need Entertainer book?

Lancashire
Level Contributor
124 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Anyone need Entertainer book?

I recently bought this years Entertainer books off ebay ready for our annual stay in Dubai....only 4 days to go...can't wait!!!!! I have taken just Aquaventure and a few restaurant and mall vouchers, which I will use on our trip. As we are staying at Zabeel and DAM we don't need Wild Wadi vouchers and there are hundreds and hundreds of food and excursion vouchers that haven't been used. I am happy to give the books and post them at my expense to anyone who needs them; in return for a promise that they will make a donation to a childrens charity of their choice.

First come first served

Sevenoaks, England
Level Contributor
7 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone need Entertainer book?

Wow thanks, Demelza House is my charity of choice.

8 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone need Entertainer book?

Oxfam my choice

Aberdeen
Level Contributor
356 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Anyone need Entertainer book?

childrens cancer research gets my support 100%.

kind regards

Edited: 07 July 2012, 01:47
Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
1,009 posts
158 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Anyone need Entertainer book?

Will probabably see you at the zabeel then! Clic sergeant is my children's charity choice. I like you would probably just need a couple if there is one for aquarium in Dubai mall, ice house? We arrive morning of the 12th for 2weeks ........... Excited.com!

hartlepool uk
Level Contributor
1,915 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Anyone need Entertainer book?

Hello, Darren.I see you are off to Dubai again.

Also may I let others know how generous you were, a few years ago ,to me by donating your entertainer book. May you raise plenty for their chosen charity this year.

I have just come back after 2 weeks at JBH with my friend and we are back in August with our grandchildren

Regards Maureen. Have a lovely time.

Lancashire
Level Contributor
124 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Anyone need Entertainer book?

So do we...u want me to bring the book and leave them at reception for u? Youlll recognise us at pool... a pair of 40 somethings, a 16 yo girl and 13 yo boy...we had a meal at Zabeel last year and decided we wanted to try hotel...u stayed here before?

Lancashire
Level Contributor
124 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Anyone need Entertainer book?

Hi Maureen, great to hear from you again. Friends of ours just back from JBH and they said reception finally got their act together....think that was down to you tbh!!!! Really looking forward to it this year...had a toughie but business back on track and doing really well. Am ready for some sun...and a few cold ones hahaha

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
1,009 posts
158 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Anyone need Entertainer book?

Darren0772

That would be excellent either reception or see you at the pool what ever is easier thanks a million, yes stayed at the zabeel last July for 2weeks did a review not plane sailing in the soft opening phase but loved it and didn't detract from rebooking. I did quick review have a look.

You will also spot us at the pool the 40 something milk bottles! Hubby 6 foot 4 and 10yr old daughter.

Bring on that here and as you said to Maureen a few cold ones

Ps hubby also calling if rupee room voucher is in the book would be appreciated. - see you after this week!

egypt
Level Contributor
345 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Anyone need Entertainer book?

hello i would like that book very much my charity would be manchester childrens hospital where my grandson lost his fight for life with heart problems please dont think i am pulling at heart strings but that hospital is very dear to us xx

hartlepool uk
Level Contributor
1,915 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Anyone need Entertainer book?

It's sad when you realise how many childrens charities people donate to. Maybe more people could give away their unused entertainer vouchers for a small donation to said charities.