We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

TOFFO sweets

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
1 post
Save Topic
TOFFO sweets

Hi,

I'm looking for a sweet and chocolate wholesaler in Dubai who can supply me with the product called TOFFO (toffee sweets in a red and yellow roll).

Till later,......

Mentioned in this post
Dubai
Dubai
Emirate of Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Dubai, United Arab...
Destination Expert
for Dubai
Level Contributor
8,608 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: TOFFO sweets

Hi,

Al Seedawi may be able to provide you this product. If this is a regular trade requirement along with other products, you may send me a private message.

Save Reply
2. Re: TOFFO sweets

I returned from Dubai 18 months ago after living there for 5years. Toffo sweets were regularly stocked by the checkout areas in Carrefour hypermarket located in mall of the emirates. They are no longer available here in the UK!

Mentioned in this post
Dubai
Dubai
Emirate of Dubai, United Arab Emirates
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: TOFFO sweets

Do you still provide toffo sweets?

Save Reply
4. Re: TOFFO sweets

I would be very interested in buying toffos

In bulk

Southampton, United...
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: TOFFO sweets

plz can someone help me i want to bye toffos i bulk the diffrent flaver ones as its my brothers specail birthday and mite be hes last and need to bye them now plz send message me to my email address plz thank you tanya johnson my email is tanya.runham@htmail.co.uk thank you

hartlepool uk
Level Contributor
1,932 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: TOFFO sweets

Is poster 5 joking??? Looks like a 5 year old has written it

Amsterdam, The...
1 post
Save Reply
7. Re: TOFFO sweets

I am very interested in buying toffo sweets from you in bulk if you can ship to the uk? email: spidermanmov2005@yahoo.co.uk if you can help

Motherwell, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: TOFFO sweets

Hi

I'm looking to buy some toffo sweets for my girlfriend as a surprise as she's not had them for years. Can anyone help me out? Been searching for them all over the place with no

luck.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

gbmarshall@btinternet.com

Motherwell, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: TOFFO sweets

Hi

I'm looking to buy some toffo sweets for my girlfriend as a surprise as she's not had them for years. Can anyone help me out? Been searching for them all over the place with no

luck.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

gbmarshall@btinternet.com

1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: TOFFO sweets

I really really need to buy some toffos! My childhood friend is getting married and I want to surprise her with toffos on her hen do as we always used to eat them at school!! Please if anyone could help me I would be so grateful-i have literally searched everywhere in the UK

My contact is sass1982@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks