We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dolphinarium Vs Dolphin Bay at Atlantis

Ahmedabad
Level Contributor
52 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Dolphinarium Vs Dolphin Bay at Atlantis

Hi,

We are a couple with a child aged 4 and will be in Dubai during November 2012. We are really keen to have an interaction with the Dolphins and need to decide between the Dolphinarium and the Dolphin Bay Encounter at Atlantis.

Need suggestions basis the price and the actual experience of spending time with the dolphins. Also, which of the two would be a better place considering that we have a 4 year old daughter who can't swim as of now.

Please help us decide!

Dubai, United Arab...
Destination Expert
for Dubai
Level Contributor
7,487 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dolphinarium Vs Dolphin Bay at Atlantis

Atlantis experience is a close encounter with dolphins, but I am not sure if they would let a 4-year old to get near the creature. Check their website. Dolphinarium in Creek Park is just a standard dolphin show, which is also fun to the kids. Latter one is cheaper and for a short duration (maybe a couple of hours at most). It is also closed one day in a week (Sunday I think); a discounted fee for Monday a.m. Check their web page also.

Northampton, United...
Level Contributor
651 posts
182 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dolphinarium Vs Dolphin Bay at Atlantis

Hi, to do the Dolphin encounter there is no min age and she would be wearing a life jacket and its shallow. I have done this and I thought it was a fantastic experience I think you are in the water with them for approx 30mins , You can touch and even kiss them if you choose well worth the money .

Ahmedabad
Level Contributor
52 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dolphinarium Vs Dolphin Bay at Atlantis

Thank you friends, appreciate your feedback!

airtrainandplane
Level Contributor
738 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dolphinarium Vs Dolphin Bay at Atlantis

Dolphins in captive pools?

Is either option the right one?

5. Re: Dolphinarium Vs Dolphin Bay at Atlantis

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 August 2013, 10:16