We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Buying the entertainer?

Drogheda, Ireland
Level Contributor
195 posts
50 reviews
Save Topic
Buying the entertainer?

I tried to buy this earlier - I put in postal details and billing details and the next page said my order was being processed and I would get an email.

I didn't put in any card details though and I've no email so I'm thinking I didn't buy one. Am I right?

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
44,527 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Buying the entertainer?

If you didn't put card details in then I'm guessing you didn't buy it.

Are you getting it delivered to your hotel ?

Drogheda, Ireland
Level Contributor
195 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Buying the entertainer?

No sent to My house. That's what I was presuming but just wanted to check if they sent you a bill on at a later date or something. Didn't want to be stuck with 2 so late in the year.

(on a side note latimer, I am thinking of doing a little change to our itinery with the tues and sun, if you wouldn't mind looking at it again, I put the change in as a reply, did it this evening so it shouldn't be to far down the list, thanks)

London
Level Contributor
1,339 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Buying the entertainer?

The same thing happened to me at the end of last week- I just emailed them to check they didn't have an order from me and then re-did it on the Internet

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
44,527 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Buying the entertainer?

It's really heavy so I'd consider getting it delivered to your hotel instead - then you don't have to lug it all the way there.

I can't see posts as well on my iPhone so I'll have a look later

Drogheda, Ireland
Level Contributor
195 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Buying the entertainer?

Ok Thanks guys. I'll redo it.

There didn't seem to be an option for hotel delivery or do I just right the hotels address in the delivery address place.

I'm a planner so was going to get it to look through and check out what ones we would use etc. but think I'll leave it know if it's quite heavy.

No worries Latimer I'd be lost without you. It's titled Itinery Help and travel (I think)

London
Level Contributor
1,339 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Buying the entertainer?

Where it asks for delivery address just put the address of the hotel - I did that and just explained in the comments box when I was arriving in Dubai etc..

I also emailed them and asked if I could have my book reference number so that I can register on the website to print off other member offers. They did email it to me but every time I try to register it says my email aggress isn't valid... I even tried a different one so I think there may be something up with their website. I'm waiting to hear back from them at the moment.

Drogheda, Ireland
Level Contributor
195 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Buying the entertainer?

ok thanks for that ill try again next week

MANCHESTER
Level Contributor
266 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Buying the entertainer?

Hi Guys

can you rip offers out and submit these in places or do you have to carry the book around with you ?

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
44,527 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Buying the entertainer?

You just take the vouchers out with you for the things you want to do and it's easy to plan when you have the book as the book is in sections; at the back of the book things are shown in alphabetical order and by area and mall.

10. Re: Buying the entertainer?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2013, 01:15