We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dessert Safari Tour - Entertainer Voucher Book

London, United...
Level Contributor
37 posts
Save Topic
Dessert Safari Tour - Entertainer Voucher Book

Hi,

From the Entertainer Voucher Book. Which is the best Dessert Dinner Safari tour ?

I know there are several and price varies, I want to know from experience which will be the best package in terms of price and what they offer

Thanks

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
44,778 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dessert Safari Tour - Entertainer Voucher Book

Of the ones in the Entertainer book they are all more or less the same so just choose the one you like the best and go for it.

Edited: 09 February 2013, 15:51
Chiang Mai, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Dubai
Level Contributor
11,178 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dessert Safari Tour - Entertainer Voucher Book

I like Desert Rangers.

new york
Level Contributor
102 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dessert Safari Tour - Entertainer Voucher Book

I used Al Ghubaiba Tourism - Contact Chandresh Patel 971 4 359-9970. He picked us up in his air conditioned and immaculately clean 4x4 truck at my hotel, the Ramada in Mankhool. He arrived at 3:15 p.m. for our 3:30 departure. Along the journey he acted as a tour guide, pointing out many landmarks. As we entered the desert, we had an experience of a lifetime with the sand dunes. Surfing the sand dunes in a 4x4 is not for the faint of heart and it is optional. We wanted to experience it. After the sand dunes, we had a camel ride and for my 9 year old, he was elated to to ride solo on an ATV. After that a delicious meal was served and the show began..........The show was GREAT. Everything ended at 9:30 pm and we were driven back to the hotel. We tipped our host very well as he was truly a host. He went above and beyond to ensure that we had a great time.

I was also impressed with my host because on the way back to the hotel, the vehicles stop to put air back in their tires. They encourage you to shop in the local stores so as to patronize the vendors. One particular vendor overcharged me for a soda and my host turned his vehicle around and went back to the vendor and demanded that he return the money he overcharged me. Again, I had a GREAT experience.

Orland, Maine
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Dessert Safari Tour - Entertainer Voucher Book

Lots of Good information in your posting, I bookmarked your blog post so I can visit again in the near future, Cheers :) http://www.dunebashing.net

Hyderabad, India
Level Contributor
3,119 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Dessert Safari Tour - Entertainer Voucher Book

North Tours and Desert Rangers

6. Re: Dessert Safari Tour - Entertainer Voucher Book

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 April 2014, 05:15