We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

World Trade Centre

Perth Western...
Level Contributor
311 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
World Trade Centre

I have read that there is a great view of Dubai from the World Trade Centre on the 37th floor. Is that open to the public and is there a charge.

Cuckoo's Knob
Level Contributor
74 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: World Trade Centre

As it's all offices you should be able to stroll in or blag your way in by saying your visiting someone. As to whether you can get to a window to take in the view is another matter. Where did you read it? A surefire certainty for a top view is the scenic lift in the Emirates Towers Hotel. You can ride up and down to your heart's content for free but only look out towards Jumeirah. Combine it with a visit to Vu's in the early evening.

Perth Western...
Level Contributor
311 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: World Trade Centre

Hello Usethesearch I read it as below

The Dubai Museum occupies the Al-Fahaidi Fort, built in the early 19th century on the Dubai side of the Creek. The fort is thought to be the oldest building in Dubai and for many years it was both the residence of Dubai’s rulers and the seat of government. The museum contains displays on the history of Dubai, Bedouin life, seafaring, flora and fauna, weaponry, Emirati dances, musical instruments and local archaeology. The slick multimedia presentation on the city is well worth catching and includes a re-creation of the Dubai souk as it looked in the 1950s. If you want to see what the city looks like today, head 4km south to the viewing gallery on the 37th floor of the World Trade Centre.

on the following site

http://www.welcome-to.com/Dubai/

Cuckoo's Knob
Level Contributor
74 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: World Trade Centre

Well, it may still be there and, as it doesn't get mentioned anywhere else, you may be onto a little private winner. Get the taxi to wait for you whilst you confirm in the lobby that the gallery is still open (I've never heard mention of it). If it isn't available - get back in the taxi and pop along to ET Hotel about 500 m up the road.

Dubai, UAE
Level Contributor
4,084 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: World Trade Centre

Shezzac, why don't you try googling the WTC and see if you can fidn an email id and ask them direct. I've not heard of it. There is a club at the top, but it's members only, so that could be what they are referring to?