We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Entertainer advice please.

Scotland
Level Contributor
180 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Entertainer advice please.

Looking forward to our 4th trip to dubai in April :) we have previously bought the entertainer book when staying for more than 4 days. This time we are going for a week but we have half board at the hilton and I will be 6 months pregnant so no desert safaris or waterparks for me! Just me and husband.

I am not sure how much we will use the book this time round. We would probably use it for daily coffees/ice creams etc on the walk, visit the aquarium, the occasional lunch etc on the walk or at the malls.

I haven't had the book for a couple of years so can't remember what is in it and the website is a bit confusing when you don't actually know what you are looking for.

My questions are -does anyone know if the Abu Dhabi big bus tour is in it or any other tours to Abu Dhabi/other emirates?. Can anyone who has it tell me what Friday brunches (if any) are on it? Also what is the seawings deal ?

Thanks for your help!!

Big Bus Tours
Hop-On Hop-Off Tours, Bus Tours
Rayna Day Tours & Travels
4WD, ATV & Off-Road Tours, Boat Tours, City Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Bus Tours
City Sightseeing Dubai
Hop-On Hop-Off Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Bus Tours
Guide Elias
City Tours, Bus Tours
Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
45,737 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Entertainer advice please.

The book is Dubai specific so nothing of use for AD.

I really don't think you'd get your monies worth this time round

Scotland
Level Contributor
180 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Entertainer advice please.

Thanks was thinking we might be struggling to make it work this time. Do you know if the seawings is 241 or 442? I am sure someone mentioned this before but it was for the 2012 book. Thanks again.

Wales
Destination Expert
for Ras Al Khaimah
Level Contributor
1,442 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Entertainer advice please.

They are 2-4-1. They have a "Silver Experience", a "Burj Experience" and a "Ras al Khaimah" experience. They are voucher number E77.

Edited: 14 February 2013, 10:30
Scotland
Level Contributor
180 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Entertainer advice please.

Thanks was hoping there might be one for the pearl experience but that was probably wishful thinking! Final questions to see if it is worthwhile for us - are there any platinum heritage wildlife safaris or any Friday brunch vouchers? Thanks a million in advance :)

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
1,733 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Entertainer advice please.

Yes there are a couple of brunch vouchers, Latitude and Beachcombers at Jumeirah Beach hotel, Al Muna at Mina A Salam, plus some others.

There is also a separate Abu Dhabi entertainer book available.

Wales
Destination Expert
for Ras Al Khaimah
Level Contributor
1,442 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Entertainer advice please.

Hey Vikki, I'm trying to get ready for Valentines Night here !!!

There are over half-a-dozen desert/diner/safaris but not the one you mention.

There is one voucher for Friday brunch for the following:

Thyme Restaurant on JBR Walk.

Latitude, Jumeriah Beach Hotel.

Beachcomber, Jumeriah Beach Hotel.

Al Muna, Mina a Salam, Madinat.

And 2 vouchers for Antrium, Grand Millenium SZR.

I have eaten in Thyme a few years ago and it was very good but I have not eaten there since it became a buffet restaurant. Not too far to stagger back to the Hilton either (not you of course).

Sorry, Yorky must have posted while I was typing !!!

Edited: 14 February 2013, 11:29
Scotland
Level Contributor
180 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Entertainer advice please.

Great thanks all :-) sorry for interrupting your valentines day preparations ;-) really appreciate the help. Can't do dune bashing preggers but if we do a brunch and maybe a seawings flight will def make our money back. Thanks again.

8. Re: Entertainer advice please.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 February 2014, 06:16