We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ocean premium leisure club room at jumeriah beach

Hampshire, England
Level Contributor
104 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Ocean premium leisure club room at jumeriah beach

Just wondered if you only get the complimentary transfer from/to the airport if booking one of the above plc rooms direct with the hotel? Have booked through travel bag who have advised the shuttle transport I have booked and paid for through them will still be required as the complimentary transport is only if booked direct with hotel? Also does anyone have an email for the hotel as it is my husbands 40th whilst we are away and I would like to organise a surprise. Thank you.

Hampshire, England
Level Contributor
104 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ocean premium leisure club room at jumeriah beach

Does anyone have an email address at all? Many thanks : )

warwickshire uk
Level Contributor
282 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ocean premium leisure club room at jumeriah beach

Hi,We have booked Premium Leisure room before with different companies and transfers have been included.You just need to email hotel and let them know your flight number and arrival time and what time you want to leave hotel(or sort departure out when you are there).

We have always found them very helpful and will also collect or take you to a different destination if you are not arriving or departing from airport,within reason.

An email address I have used in past is reservations@jumeirah.com.

Hope you can get a refund off travelbag.

Have a great trip.

Rochdale, Lancashire
Level Contributor
103 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ocean premium leisure club room at jumeriah beach

Alternatively try JBHinfo@jumeirah.com.

The phone number of Guest Services is +971 4 406 8106 or fax +971 56 683 0682

Snaith
Level Contributor
2 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ocean premium leisure club room at jumeriah beach

premiumleisure@jumeirah.com

Thanks and good luck.

Hampshire, England
Level Contributor
104 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Ocean premium leisure club room at jumeriah beach

Thanks for email addresses. Jumeirah Beach have sent me a lovely and very informative email advising that we are entitled to a complimentary transfer. Naughty Travelbag! I rang them to ask them to remove the paid transfer of my itinerary (that they said I needed). So £115 better off. Happy Days.

Hampshire, England
Level Contributor
104 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Ocean premium leisure club room at jumeriah beach

Thanks for email addresses. Jumeirah Beach have sent me a lovely and very informative email advising that we are entitled to a complimentary transfer. Naughty Travelbag! I rang them to ask them to remove the paid transfer of my itinerary (that they said I needed). So £115 better off. Happy Days.

Ibstock, United...
Level Contributor
72 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Ocean premium leisure club room at jumeriah beach

Good choice of hotel by the way, nice location and lovely places to eat. 360 bar is a lovely walk at night and the Dhow & Anchor do a lovely fish and chips!!

8. Re: Ocean premium leisure club room at jumeriah beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 March 2014, 05:17