We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Premium leisure club room size at Jumeirah beach hotel?

Hampshire, England
Level Contributor
104 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Premium leisure club room size at Jumeirah beach hotel?

Travel bag have booked us one of the above rooms for 2 adults and 2 children who will be 8 and 13 respectively. I have been looking at all the photos on TA and these rooms only appear to have one double bed? Will the beds for the children be proper beds or a sofa bed/camp bed? I can't find this room configuration with 4 beds in it anywhere to look at. Thanks

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
44,643 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Premium leisure club room size at Jumeirah beach hotel?

The room size in sq metres and a plan of a room is on the Jumeirah beach web site

essex
Level Contributor
97 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Premium leisure club room size at Jumeirah beach hotel?

I would check with the hotel as I thought a 13 year old is classed as an adult and take you over their room occupancy rules. The room is fairly small for four of you one in a role away bed and one on a pull out sofa bed.

Rochdale, Lancashire
Level Contributor
103 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Premium leisure club room size at Jumeirah beach hotel?

We have just returned from the JBH and our son aged 17 slept on a camp bed in front of the window over looking The Burj leaving plenty of room for a 2nd camp bed in case of need. The hotel web site suggests 3 adults or 2 adults & 2 children so you should be fine. The old PLM rooms are in fact larger than the refurbished rooms.

Rochdale, Lancashire
Level Contributor
103 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Premium leisure club room size at Jumeirah beach hotel?

We have just returned from the JBH and our son aged 17 slept on a camp bed in front of the window over looking The Burj leaving plenty of room for a 2nd camp bed in case of need. The hotel web site suggests 3 adults or 2 adults & 2 children so you should be fine. The old PLM rooms are in fact larger than the refurbished rooms.

Edited: 28 February 2013, 20:06
Snaith
Level Contributor
2 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Premium leisure club room size at Jumeirah beach hotel?

Hiya, kids under 12 will be on "Z" beds. Ive slept in them myself and they are ok really.

Hampshire, England
Level Contributor
104 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Premium leisure club room size at Jumeirah beach hotel?

I am confused now. My daughter will be 13 and Travelbag have allowed us to book this room combination? Will both our children be on z beds (8 and 13 respectively), or do you think they will class her as an adult and she will have a "big" bed?

Hampshire, England
Level Contributor
104 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Premium leisure club room size at Jumeirah beach hotel?

I am confused now. My daughter will be 13 and Travelbag have allowed us to book this room combination? Will both our children be on z beds (8 and 13 respectively), or do you think they will class her as an adult and she will have a "big" bed?

warwickshire uk
Level Contributor
282 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Premium leisure club room size at Jumeirah beach hotel?

Hi

We have stayed here on 2 previous occasions,last year children were 14 and 10.We had 2 fold up beds in room.Our children were quite happy on them,they are quite substantial.They far prefer this to having to share a double bed.

We have only stayed in the old style rooms and there was plenty of room.We are booked to go again in May and not sure how we will get on if all rooms have been refurbished as they are smaller,but have a seperate bathroom/toilet area I think.

hartlepool uk
Level Contributor
1,901 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Premium leisure club room size at Jumeirah beach hotel?

The old rooms were much better. The new configuration of the refurbished rooms for more than two people are not good , in my opinion.

The sofa bed comes out into the centre of the room and take up floor space whereas the old roll away bed in front of the window used to be excellent.

Premium Leisure/ Executive rooms have always been the same size as standard rooms in JBH- unless you go for the 2 bed/ suites.

The payment for PL/ EX is really for the snacks/ exec pool / soft drinks and tea thro day/ plus 2hrs drinking time on an evening around ? pm.

Some people seem to think that this is worth approx £60pppn we never did.

Edited: 02 March 2013, 13:42
Italy
Level Contributor
39,496 posts
226 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Premium leisure club room size at Jumeirah beach hotel?

I would also never book the premium leisure club rooms as you would have to really drink a lot to make it worth your while.