We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

latest and earliest checkout times dubai hotels

Aberdare
Level Contributor
243 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
latest and earliest checkout times dubai hotels

I am staying in dubai for 4 days next February and my flight on last day is at 5.00 am . Now if i aim to get to airport by 3.00 am i will need to be out of airport at 2.00 am so it seems wasteful to actually pay for a room for that night. Also my flight lands in Dubai at 5.00 am so i am looking for a hotel that would allow me to check in early and with a late checkout on the evening before my flight.

any ideas as to whether a hotel would accommodate this.

Wales, United...
Destination Expert
for Fuerteventura, Istria
Level Contributor
12,096 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: latest and earliest checkout times dubai hotels

If you don't want to pay for an extra night e-mail the hotel before hand & request a early check in or a late check out. This is not guaranteed but most hotels will try to accommodate the request if they can. Hotels usually charge for a late check out subject to availability.

Edited: 24 March 2013, 15:16
Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
44,807 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: latest and earliest checkout times dubai hotels

There are some hotels that offer 24 hour check in and check out.

Jumeirah Creekside is one and I think Copthorme hotel do also. Address Downtown also offers this but for club level guests only. You could look at prices for them.

To arrive at an hotel before 8am and request a room is I feel pushing it a bit as that room may still be occupied by a guest that has paid for it.

The Arabian Courtyard hotel allows room access from 8am on payment of a supplement and dependent on availibility.

Otherwise your option is to book the night before, in which case you know you have a room or to arrive check in and wait (possibly as late as 2pm) until a room is ready.

On your checkin out day most hotels will allow late check out on payment of a supplement and subject to availibility. You could just check out normal time and then ask the hotel to store your bags, enjoy you day at the hotel using the facilities or elsewhere in Dubai and then call at the hotel on your way back to the airport to collect your bags.

Folkestone, United...
Destination Expert
for Southern Ari Atoll, Maldives
Level Contributor
2,875 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: latest and earliest checkout times dubai hotels

Hi

The Hilton Creek let you stay in a sort of lounge with free soft drinks if you arrive very early .When leaving check out normally the hotel will look after your baggage until you leave for the airport. You can always use the bar

Regards

Doug

Aberdare
Level Contributor
243 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: latest and earliest checkout times dubai hotels

cheers for the advice

5. Re: latest and earliest checkout times dubai hotels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 March 2014, 04:17