We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Raffles suites through 3rd party agent

Aberdare
Level Contributor
243 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Raffles suites through 3rd party agent

I have managed to secure a raffles suite through a well known 3rd party agent for a very good price of £165 per night (hotel direct price is £400).

Now the suite description matches the description on the raffles site but there is no indication that the suites comes with access to the raffles club lounge which if booked through the hotel it does.

Will the fact i have booked through an agent prevent access to the club lounge

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
44,799 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Raffles suites through 3rd party agent

Not normally - if lounge access is a suite benefit then you get the benefit.

I'd check because some hotels have suites and club access suites.

Having said that no club lounge in Dubai is worth an additional £235 to use it so if its a suite without club access then what is more important to you the saving or the lounge access

Aberdare
Level Contributor
243 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Raffles suites through 3rd party agent

on the raffles site itself all suites include access to the club lounge. so the question was could a 3rd party sell a suite without the club access

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
44,799 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Raffles suites through 3rd party agent

So as i said you need to check.

only the agent can provide the answer as anyone on here would be guessing

Edited: 18 April 2013, 12:58
4. Re: Raffles suites through 3rd party agent

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 April 2014, 05:16