We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

enterainer vouchers

Oldham
Level Contributor
24 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
enterainer vouchers

can anyone tell me if the entertainer book of vouchers is worth purchasing

thanks alan

London, United...
Level Contributor
140 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: enterainer vouchers

Having already purchased the Entertainer book for my forthcoming trip to Dubai, I would say YES. There are 2for1 vouchers for so much in dubai, including the waterparks, restaurants, desert safaris, Ferrari World etc. Having worked out what my son and I will be doing during our week in Dubai, the voucher book will save me at least a couple of hundred pounds, maybe more, definitely a worthwhile purchase!

PLEASE NOTE: Entertainer book is actually two books and together they are slightly fatter than the Argos catalogue with a total weight of 1.595kg. If you don't want them taking up luggage space/weight etc. you can purchase them online and have them delivered to your hotel for your arrival.

One more point, you will be spoilt for choice with all the vouchers, trying to decide which restaurants to use etc!

London
Level Contributor
1,407 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: enterainer vouchers

Depends on what you want to do and how long you're going for, but potentially, yes, the book is worth it .

Kirkwood, Missouri
Level Contributor
3 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: enterainer vouchers

Where/how do u buy the entertainer

Paisley, Scotland
Level Contributor
374 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: enterainer vouchers

You can buy it from the entertainer website and get free delivery to wherever you want it to go. I've seen people saying on here that you can buy it in supermarkets (I think?!) in Dubai. I got it delivered to my home a while before we went so that I could see what was in it. We used vouchers most days and saved a lot in the week we were there. We're planning a trip back later in the year so will get more use out of the book then too. Def a good buy in our experience but i suppose it depends on how you're going to spend your holiday!

Edited: 27 April 2013, 20:24
Oldham
Level Contributor
24 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: enterainer vouchers

thanks for all your replies you have all been really helpful

6. Re: enterainer vouchers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 April 2014, 05:16