We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Emirates flight with crematory remains (ashes)

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
29 posts
70 reviews
Save Topic
Emirates flight with crematory remains (ashes)

Could anybody tell me if I will have a problem taking my late mothers crematory remains (ashes) in my hand luggage from Perth to London via Dubai on Emirates. I do have a stopover in Dubai for a couple of days. I have been advised to take all documentation with me - death certificated etc. Just wanted to make sure I am not going to offend anybody by taking these ashes to Dubai.

Workington, United...
Level Contributor
2,360 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Emirates flight with crematory remains (ashes)

Cant see you having any problems if its a sealed container & you have documents,

also cant see it offending anyone its a nice thing to do for your Mother if those were her wishes to be brought here ..

my condolences btw ..

Edited: 15 May 2013, 17:48
Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
8,950 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Emirates flight with crematory remains (ashes)

Cannot see any problem as long as it is sealed and you have all the necessary documents.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
29 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Emirates flight with crematory remains (ashes)

Thanks a lot for your replies.

4. Re: Emirates flight with crematory remains (ashes)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 May 2014, 06:19