We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel comparison

Jaipur, India
Level Contributor
108 posts
131 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel comparison

hi,

Can anyone tell me the best hotel out of the below for accomodation in Sept

1. Rose rahyan by rotana

2, Towers by rotana

3. Royal ascot hotel

4. Hotel regent palace

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
44,801 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel comparison

It depends where you want to be in the city and if they all fit your budget then Towers Rotana and Rose Rayhaan are more central and convenient. Both are also nicer hotels than the other two.

Chiang Mai, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Dubai
Level Contributor
11,187 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel comparison

I've stayed in Towers Rotana recently as well as a few years ago and liked it. Rose Rayhaan is close by so either would be good. Rose Rayhaan is a 'dry' hotel, ie doesn't serve alcohol if that's any influence on your decision.

Hyderabad, India
Level Contributor
3,117 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel comparison

Look at this thread and the post by Gentle Traveler I helped me in deciding the hotel.

tripadvisor.in/ShowTopic-g295424-i872-k61602…

We chose Flora Park Deluxe Hotel Apartments, but found that others are good too, as per their tariff. I am not sure if this will suit to one couple / one room.

BTW Royal Ascot is not a good hotel and they also give hotel on hourly basis.

Edited: 10 June 2013, 08:48
4. Re: Hotel comparison

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 June 2014, 07:17