We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can ladyboy go to travel in Dubai?

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
15 posts
56 reviews
Save Topic
Can ladyboy go to travel in Dubai?

How can ladyboy go to travel in Dubai? Is there any problem in immigration?

Do i need to act like boy in immigration?

Special Offer
Dubai Desert 4x4 Dune Bashing...
1,735 reviews
from US$80.89*
US$89.87
Full-Day Tour of Abu Dhabi City From...
225 reviews
from US$48.00*
Burj Khalifa Level 124 'At the Top...
1,417 reviews
from US$38.10*
Helicopter Flight in Dubai
198 reviews
from US$231.08*
Workington, United...
Level Contributor
2,360 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Can ladyboy go to travel in Dubai?

If your passport & passport picture is for a male then I wouldn't push your luck acting like a female ..

2. Re: Can ladyboy go to travel in Dubai?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline with regards to harassment of another user. We will remove messages that include personal attacks or hostility directed at an individual user or group of users, threatening language or attempts to force a user to discontinue participation on our forums.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 August 2013, 20:58
3. Re: Can ladyboy go to travel in Dubai?

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 28 June 2013, 02:05
Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
9,840 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Can ladyboy go to travel in Dubai?

Cross dressing is punishable by law.

If you can act and dress as per your sex in passport travel to Dubai is fine.

If not, you take a risk you have to think very hard about it.

And the issue for your is not only at immigration. It is all the time as long as you are in the UAE.

5. Re: Can ladyboy go to travel in Dubai?

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 28 June 2013, 11:35
Italy
Level Contributor
39,497 posts
226 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Can ladyboy go to travel in Dubai?

Don't do it, Dubai is very strict about some things.

Abu Dhabi, United...
Level Contributor
664 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Can ladyboy go to travel in Dubai?

There are others here in UAE but I don't know how they managed to get in.

Italy
Level Contributor
39,497 posts
226 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Can ladyboy go to travel in Dubai?

I'm assuming they arrive as a male, then change after they're through immigration.

Tyne and Wear
Destination Expert
for Dubai
Level Contributor
9,806 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Can ladyboy go to travel in Dubai?

I don't believe for a second this is a genuine post but on a more serious note I did once see a cross dresser walking very confidently appearing to tout for business a few yrs back on Kuwait Street, they flaunted right passed a police car (who didn't appear to pay a blind bit of notice).

I thought it was one of the many prostitutes you used to see wandering around here, it wasn't until I walked passed them that I realised 'she' was most definitely a 'he'.

It was on a Friday afternoon and a strange sight to behold!!

10. Re: Can ladyboy go to travel in Dubai?

Removed on: 22 July 2013, 23:05