We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Water wadi theme park

London, United...
2 posts
Save Topic
Water wadi theme park

What is cheaper way to book tickets for this theme park? Is it cheaper to do it from abroad (i.e: UK) or do it over there in Dubai a few days before going there?

I don't think the currency exchange rates makes a difference here because everything is converted.

If someone can provide a website for cheap bookings or telephone number or someone who had the same question has any feedback then it will be appreciated.

Thank you

Vivek

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
44,459 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Water wadi theme park

No need to book in advance just pay on the day at the entrance - the price is the same

hartlepool uk
Level Contributor
1,899 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Water wadi theme park

not sure Wild Wadi do any special discounts maybe someone may know.

However there is no need to book Wild Wadi just decide when you want to go and go for opening time -unless you are staying at Jumeriah properties then it is free.

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
353 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Water wadi theme park

No they dont do any special discounts.

May be worth while, if you are here for a week or so and plan to do a few things like this to buy the entertainer voucher book (only worth while if you will eat out / go to waterparks etc). You can buy it in any mall usually in the supermarkets or book shops.

Its AED 350 i think for the book and it has over 20,000 vouchers buy one get one free so for example Wild Wadi voucher you would just pay AED 195 (entrance cost for Wild Wadi) for 2 people instead of 195 each.

Edited: 24 July 2013, 14:56
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
21 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Water wadi theme park

Take a look at this if you are travelling soon. groupon.ae/deals/…24000491

London, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Water wadi theme park

Oh ok that is preety cool. But do I have to pay the 350 AED for the vouchers PLUS the ticket for the water park which is 195 AED. that would be about 540 total cost.

and does that apply for any other entertainment activities?

Thanks

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Grand Baie
Level Contributor
21,331 posts
1,839 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Water wadi theme park

Some hotels do have flyers which give entry discounts of 25%. I know the Arabian Courtyard had some the last time I was in Dubai as I used the flyer.

Chiang Mai, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Dubai
Level Contributor
11,052 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Water wadi theme park

The Entertainer book cost 395 dirhams and contains hundreds of vouchers for attractions, activities and many, many places to eat. You have to buy the book then use the 2 for 1 vouchers. See Top Questions about Dubai on the right side of this screen for more info.

hartlepool uk
Level Contributor
1,899 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Water wadi theme park

vivek in answer to Q5- Yes

Italy
Level Contributor
39,493 posts
227 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Water wadi theme park

If you do visit the wild Wadi, don't go on a Friday as it's too crowded.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
21 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Water wadi theme park

Did anyone manage to find discount for wild wadi?