We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

aquaventure questions

Which Dubai hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
HSE
North East
Level Contributor
504 posts
47 reviews
Save Topic
aquaventure questions

Hi going to dubai un january firstly is aqua venture open all year? Will the water be warm? Can I get the monorail from near the emirates mall? Is it worth an extra tenner to do aquarium too? Any I info greatly appreciated! Helen

uk
Level Contributor
310 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: aquaventure questions

Generally aquaventure remains open for whole year ,in January water will be warm in aquaventure, you can get monorail not from mall of the emirates but from the nearest metro station called media city metro station.monorail ticket cost is AED 15 per way, if you take a combo of aquapark and lost chambers (aquarium)

this will be cheaper and worthy.

HSE
North East
Level Contributor
504 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: aquaventure questions

Thanks perfect answer! Helen

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
41,729 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: aquaventure questions

Is the monorail connected to the metro now then?

If it is that's good to know, however, if it isn't then the poster needs to be aware that there's a 15 minute walk (or a 5 minute taxi tide) between the metro station and the monorail station and in fact it would be much more convenient (and cheaper !) not to bother with the monorail at all and just get a taxi from there start point

HSE
North East
Level Contributor
504 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: aquaventure questions

Hi latimer I take it we can get the metro to Atlantis and walk to the entrance? If so I am happy to do that. Any info on combining water park and aquarium? Helen

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
41,729 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: aquaventure questions

No you can't get the metro to Atlantis - it doesn't go near the hotel or even on to the palm.

As above you can get the metro to Internet city and then get off and get in a taxi to Atlantis

or

Get the metro to internet city, get off, get a cab to the monorail, get on the monorail, get off and walk to Aquaventure.

or

Get a taxi from where are directly to Aquaventure

Taxis are cheap so i know which option id choose anything else is too much hassle to save about £3

6. Re: aquaventure questions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 August 2014, 05:16