We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Le Meridien Dubai (Airport) Shuttle to the Beach (AED 100)

Which Dubai hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
MIDLANDS UK
Level Contributor
101 posts
103 reviews
Save Topic
Le Meridien Dubai (Airport) Shuttle to the Beach (AED 100)

Hi All,

My wife and I have a booking at Le Meridien Dubai (Airport) for 3 nights and as I understand that the Le Meridien Dubai provide a shuttle service to the sister hotels by the beach for using their beach and pool facilities at a cost of AED100 per person. Therefore I would be grateful if anyone could confirm which of the hotels by the Beach (ie. Le Meridien Mina Seyahi Beach or Le Royal Meridien Dubai Beach etc..). Also what is included in the AED 100 supplement ie. Can you use their restaurants & Bar ?. I believe that this shuttle provides daily departure time at 10am from Le Meridien Dubai and return from the sister hotel by the beach at 4pm. Is this correct ?

Any information would be very helpful and thank you for your help in advance.

Regards,

Alan

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
41,372 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Le Meridien Dubai (Airport) Shuttle to the Beach (AED 100)

I guess it will be to Royal Meridien but if it's Mina Seyahi then that's nice too.

The 100 dirham charge will include the cost of the shuttle and entry to the hotel, when you are in the hotel you can use anything you want bars and restaurants wise but will have to pay for anything.

If the hotel says 10am and 4pm then that's correct and the journey will take around 30-40 mins

As an alternative you could take a taxi to Jumeirah Beach Park and be there in 20 mins. The taxi will cost 35-40 dirham and entrance to the park is 5 dirham. There are sunbeds for hire and a café.

MIDLANDS UK
Level Contributor
101 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Le Meridien Dubai (Airport) Shuttle to the Beach (AED 100)

Hi Latimer,

Thank you for your information !

Regards,

Alan

Tyne and Wear
Destination Expert
for Dubai
Level Contributor
9,154 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Le Meridien Dubai (Airport) Shuttle to the Beach (AED 100)

When I stayed at Le Meridien the shutte bus dropped off at both hotels so you got the choice as to which to use, this was some years back though and since then The Grosvenor House Hotels have opened so I wouldn't be surprised if it only allows access to Le Meriden Mina Seyahi (which is also nice as it shares the grounds with The Westin so you can walk along to their pool).

Who did you book with, some operators advertise free access to the sister beach hotels, hence when I stayed it was free to use the beach hotels but others had to pay for it.

You are getting it for a reduced rate and although 100dhs pp might seem steep the beach hotels are nice and are worth a visit.

As Latimer suggests the beach park is cheaper but you have to pay your taxi fares and hire beds etc. Mamzar park is probably a little closer to the Le Meridien than the Jumeirah Beach Park but taxis are not as frequent from this beach park.

Edited: 10 August 2013, 09:46
MIDLANDS UK
Level Contributor
101 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Le Meridien Dubai (Airport) Shuttle to the Beach (AED 100)

Hi Hanna,

Thanks for your information --- much appreciated.

Regards,

Alan

5. Re: Le Meridien Dubai (Airport) Shuttle to the Beach (AED 100)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 August 2014, 05:17