We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which beach hotels offer day passes?

England
Level Contributor
68 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
Which beach hotels offer day passes?

Id like to spend a day at one of the hotels on the beach using their facilities, other than Jebel Ali are there any more that do this?

Thanks

Workington, United...
Level Contributor
2,360 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which beach hotels offer day passes?

Have a look through these gives you info & prices .. I know the Sheraton used to be the cheapest at 100 dirhams a day pp ..

liverpool
Level Contributor
183 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Which beach hotels offer day passes?

Sheratons gone up to 150 Sunday to Thursday

Habtoor grand 140 Sunday to Thursday

Ricoh the palm 150 Sunday to Thursday

Riva beach club on the palm 100 Sunday to Thursday

If you email he hotel they will confirm prices

liverpool
Level Contributor
183 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Which beach hotels offer day passes?

Sorry that should say rixos hotel the palm not ricoh

London
Level Contributor
803 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Which beach hotels offer day passes?

Almost all the hotels offer beach day passes unless it is high season and then they have a limited number after which they won't allocate any more. Prices often depend on facilities and popularity (e.g. the Madinat Jumeirah Day Pass is one of the most expensive as people often use it as a way of seeing the resort too)

This list might help?

timeoutdubai.com/gallery/41718-best-beach-cl…

England
Level Contributor
68 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Which beach hotels offer day passes?

Thanks, I will have a look at all your suggestions

liverpool
Level Contributor
183 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Which beach hotels offer day passes?

rixos price change from what i said

175 sunday to wed

200 thursday to sat

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
623 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Which beach hotels offer day passes?

Why would I buy a beach pass versus going to the public or pay per use public beach? Not against the idea, just wondering what makes it worth the price.

England
Level Contributor
68 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Which beach hotels offer day passes?

sorefeettoproveit - Its a hotel day pass that Im looking at not a beach pass. I would like to use all the facilities at one of the hotels that have a beach, ie go there for a day,have lunch etc. Ive used the public beaches before and enjoy them but wanted something more than that :)

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
623 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Which beach hotels offer day passes?

Check , Sunshinesearcher, thanks. Any advice on using the public beaches to maximize the enjoyment, in your experience (or anyone else)? I understand there is a paid public beach, what exactly is that vs. just public, and is it less congested (March).

England
Level Contributor
68 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Which beach hotels offer day passes?

If you go to a public beach (theres one just down from the Burj Al Arab), its literally just the beach and nothing else, wheras the ones that charge a small fee to go in have toilets,for example Al mamzar,picnic areas and shaded areas.I like the beach near the Burj as its very quiet first thing and is nice for a walk along and collecting shells,its also good for a photo with the Burj in the background!