We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dubai Airport transfer? help?

London, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Dubai Airport transfer? help?

Hi guys first of all could i get any Info about the Terminals 1,2&3? about how to transfer between them and how far are they from each other? If there is transport available is it free or how much do they charge?

Basically I'm asking this question because whole family is going to Dubai in 10 days from three different countries Im travelling from London with EK arriving at Terminal 3 my Uncle arrives from US with SV in Terminal 1 and my cousins and rest of the family arriving from Iran in Terminal 2.

and we all staying at the same hotel, now how do we meet up all in one terminal preferably T2 and then get the hotel or airport transfer? or Even Metro to Internet City Area!?

Baring in mind that my Nan is old and not able to walk that much.

Thanks in advance

Regards Nimool :)

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
8,951 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dubai Airport transfer? help?

Terminal 1 and 3 are connected only airside.

As your different parties arrive in different terminals and need to exit to Dubai, they have to exit in the terminal they arrive (immigration, luggage etc.).

The terminals are not connected once you exit. There are not too many nice location to wait for each other. You did not mention how long apart the flights will arrive.

My suggestion to your logistics problem is to organise Marhaba service for your Nan inclusive transfer to your hotel. Hence they will meet your Nan at the gate and drop him at the hotel.

The other two parties best make a taxi transfer to the hotel. If you arrive not first, they can at least wait in the lobby.

2. Re: Dubai Airport transfer? help?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 September 2014, 05:19