We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Websites which take flight deposits

Which Dubai hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
11 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Websites which take flight deposits

Hi there, are there any websites that take flight deposits to Dubai? I've found the apartment we are going to rent from the previous year and I am going to put down a deposit on that - but I was unsure how to go about this with flights. When I go to Barbados I can usually see Newmont travel to do this - unsure who does it for ME though

All help is appreciated

KR

Roman

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
8,303 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Websites which take flight deposits

Confusing post. You are in Dubai and want to go to make holidays in ........... Dubai?? Or you are in the UK and just pretend to be in Dubai?

Most if not all airlines will only issue tickets if you pay in full for your ticket. There are some airlines which offer to keep a reservation if you pay a specific amount.

If you are not sure about your travel dates, it is important that you read well the cancellation policy before buying your flight ticket.

A travel agent can offer you a reservation but will notify if the booking needs to be done. So you may win some time, but you will not get the best price.

If you book a package holiday, then obviously you make a down payment and pay the rest just before you start your holidays.

2. Re: Websites which take flight deposits

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 September 2014, 05:19