We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Address Downtown to The Metro

Which Dubai hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Beverley, United...
Level Contributor
309 posts
107 reviews
Save Topic
The Address Downtown to The Metro

Hello we have 3 weeks before we arrive at the The Address Downtown for a week and are busy planning our trip.

So far we want to go to

Gold and Diamond Park

Souk Madinate

Dubai Creek

Spice Souk

Dubai Marina

We also have afternoon tea booked at the Burj skybar and Brunch at the Fairmont.

What will the best way to get to these places? Is it far to walk to the Metro.

Thank you for any advise

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
41,712 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The Address Downtown to The Metro

From the Address Downtown you cross a bridge into Dubai mall and then walk all the way through the mall to the other end for the air bridge link to the metro station - at least 20 minutes walk.

So with a long walk to the metro then it is only convenient if there is a stop near to where you are going. There is a metro stop right outside the Gold and Diamond Park and one at the Marina.

There is no metro stop close to Dubai Creek, Souk Madinat, Burj al Arab so in that case I would get taxis. There will be several lined up at the front entrance of the hotel

Workington, United...
Level Contributor
2,360 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: The Address Downtown to The Metro

For the Creek you could get off at Union Square when you come out of the station and there are 2 exits so you want the one looking at the fountain if you go out the other one just turn round and walk down the side of the station only takes minutes to get to the fountain,

look over the road & you will see the Radisson Hotel cross the road there is a bridge cut through by the Radisson & just over the road is the creek it takes 5 minutes to walk from station to Creek ..

Chiang Mai, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Dubai
Level Contributor
10,865 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: The Address Downtown to The Metro

20 minutes is not including getting lost in the Mall while trying to find the metro.

Beverley, United...
Level Contributor
309 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: The Address Downtown to The Metro

Thank you for all your help we will take taxis when we have reservations.

Ras Al Khaimah...
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: The Address Downtown to The Metro

hello kindly help, I'm going to The Address Downtown tomorrow morning for the seminar, which is my first to travel alone. I'm from Ras Al Khaimah the bus stop in Union bus station from there where I should go using metro bus? Thank you.

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
41,712 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: The Address Downtown to The Metro

Take the metro to Dubai Mall station and walk through the mall to Address Downtown - just be aware that there are two Address hotels; one at either end of the mall and the one you are aiming for is at the other end of the mall to the metro station

Edited: 05 October 2013, 22:15
7. Re: The Address Downtown to The Metro

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 October 2014, 05:17