We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best At Travel

Which Dubai hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Wirral
Level Contributor
397 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Best At Travel

Hi Guy's has anyone travelled with Best at Travel?, any experiences shared would be very welcome.

Kind rgds

Suzanne

Christchurch...
Level Contributor
40 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best At Travel

I've used them several times and have had no problems at all. Their prices are usually very competitive as well. I can also recommend Destinology as being efficient and competitive.

Worcester UK
Level Contributor
754 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best At Travel

I have booked accommodation only with them, and no problems at all. Got a very good price for a 3 bed apartment at GHH, which wasn't available on the website - definitely worth calling them if you don't see what you want.

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Grand Baie
Level Contributor
20,392 posts
1,663 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best At Travel

I used them in the past. A friend uses them regularly to book several trips to Dubai each year. They tend to be very competitive but some of them can be a bit brusque on the telephone.

UK, Mauritius
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Belle Mare, Pointe Aux Piments, Pereybere
Level Contributor
37,621 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best At Travel

I've used them several times for trips and been very happy with them.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
90 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best At Travel

I booked with them for Dubai - we go on Saturday - prices very competitive and so far so good.

Northants
Level Contributor
18 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best At Travel

I've used them a couple of times for holidays in Dubai & Abu Dhabi, no complaints at all, however used Travelbag this year for Dubai, just as good, but a fair bit cheaper, & would recommend you get a quote there to compare.

Peterborough, UK
Level Contributor
2 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Best At Travel

Hi

Used them to go to Mauritius and everything was efficient. Good service and competitive prices.

Wirral
Level Contributor
397 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Best At Travel

Thanks to everyone, have actually booked with Away holidays, we go on 10/12, very good prices and great service so far from Sean.

Cheers

9. Re: Best At Travel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 November 2014, 06:19