We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dubai entertainer

New York
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Dubai entertainer

Hi

I have the entertainer book 2013, we didn't use as much as we thought we would have. Used a few eating vouchers, ice creams, coffee. In dubai at the moment leaving on Sunday. If anyone would like to make me an offer?

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
35 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Dubai entertainer

Hey, it's against the terms and conditions to sell the entertainer vouchers

New York
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Dubai entertainer

Sorry, I wasn't aware of that, I just thought it would save people from paying full price for the book when I have one hardly used. My apologies again.

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
35 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Dubai entertainer

Although people do sell them on ebay ;)

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
1,010 posts
158 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dubai entertainer

Have messaged you

London, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Dubai entertainer

A lot of Dubai Entertainer 2013 Vouchers to keep you busy in enjoying your holidays.

We just had a wonderful trip & had all these vouchers left over. You may use them to get huge savings. Each vouchers entitles you for 1 free ticket for each paying adult. Even if you manage to use only 1 voucher, you'll still save more money than what I am asking here for all the vouchers!

There are a total of 49 vouchers for many different activities / food courts including dessert safari, yacht cruise, marina dhow cruise, helicopter ride, waterparks, inflight dubai, different food outlets etc.

Text me on 07789036620

Mentioned in this post
Dubai
Dubai
Emirate of Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
46,831 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Dubai entertainer

My previous post refers

7. Re: Dubai entertainer

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 October 2014, 06:20