We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Burj Khalifa - Do We Have Time?

Which Dubai hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Delta, B.C.
Level Contributor
110 posts
62 reviews
Save Topic
Burj Khalifa - Do We Have Time?

I will be staying overnight in Dubai at an airport hotel after a 14 hour flight. Wondering if I would have time to visit Burj Khalifa in the morning, return to the hotel to pick up baggage in time to be at the airport around noon on a Friday? Would appreciate comments. I could book tickets in advance but will wait for comments. Thanks!

Germany
Level Contributor
259 posts
156 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Burj Khalifa - Do We Have Time?

The visitors platform opens at 08.30 a.m, the ride from the Burj to the airport should not take more than 10 to 15 minutes on a Friday morning. This should give you plenty of time to go up there, stay for about an hour and go back to the hotel/airport.

Dubai, United Arab...
Destination Expert
for Dubai
Level Contributor
6,912 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Burj Khalifa - Do We Have Time?

Try to check in baggage to final destination if possible from your point of departure. If not, and if you are flying Emirates, you can do early check in when you land in Dubai. This saves the luggage hassle. For the Burj, yes you can do it easily. If you want to go on top, try to book in advance as it saves about 65%

3. Re: Burj Khalifa - Do We Have Time?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 October 2014, 05:18