We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

essex
Level Contributor
50 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic

Hi my fiancé and I are visiting dubai for our honeymoon in march, we have been recommended 360 bar at the jumeriah beach hotel, can anyone recommend a resturant close by the go for dinner before? Budget of around £150-£200 max for the two of us with a few drinks. Don't really mind which sort of cuisine

We are staying on the palm, isit worth while comming here for a night or is there anywhere similar on the palm that anyone can recommend?

Thanks in advance

dubai
Level Contributor
55 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 360

Hi , 360 is nice place also you can have your dinner in jumeira beach hotel which is by the 360 they have different kind of restaurants there !! also in the palm theres a beach club with good food menu but if you ask the taxi to go there they know , by the way 200 pounds is more than 1000 dhs and its enough for dinner and drinks :)

Staffordshire...
Destination Expert
for Staffordshire
Level Contributor
17,460 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 360

As said above the JBH have lots of restaurants to choose from, plus you're next door to the souk Madinat where the choice is huge. Might be worth trying out the steaks at La Parilla in the JBH. They're the best steaks I've ever tried.

3. Re: 360

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 October 2014, 05:19