We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which afternoon tea?

Reading
Level Contributor
204 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Which afternoon tea?

Just coming up to my 6th visit to Dubai, yay...

However I've never made it to Burj al Arab, I've heard the afternoon tea is good. I looked on the website but there are quite a few options and I don't know which one to choose.

Can anyone recommend which one and why?

Thank you :)

Katie

Mentioned in this post
Dubai
Dubai
Emirate of Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
46,622 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Which afternoon tea?

do you want a view from 56 storeys up ?

Then go for Skyview Bar

Do you have kids ?

Then go for Sahn Eddar as kids are not allowed in Skyview Bar

Do you want Asian Afternoon tea, with a window and a view of the sea from the first floor ?

Then go for Junsui

Mentioned in this post
Skyview Bar
Skyview Bar
700 Reviews
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Sahn Eddar
Sahn Eddar
450 Reviews
Junsui
Junsui
450 Reviews
Italy
Level Contributor
39,682 posts
236 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Which afternoon tea?

We've only had the afternoon tea in the Skybar but I think that's the only place I'd have it, we were there on a clear day and the views were absolutely fantastic, the tea is actually 7 courses which included beef wellington before they brought the tea or coffee which I wasn't expecting and you also get a little sorbet just before they serve the last cookies, they also gave us a box of little petites fours to take home, you can get as many refills as you like and they encourage you to try different teas, it's not something you would do often because of the expense but we thought it was totally worth it.

3. Re: Which afternoon tea?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 November 2014, 03:18