We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Arabian Adventures The Entertainer® Voucher Booklet

Which Dubai hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Auckland Region...
Level Contributor
18 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Arabian Adventures The Entertainer® Voucher Booklet

HI All

Has anyone purchase this booklet or know what's included in side?

https:/…

Cheers

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
41,347 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Arabian Adventures The Entertainer® Voucher Booklet

I've never seen a copy of it.

There is a voucher book called The Entertainer, more information on it is in the top questions to the right of the posts page, but Arabian Adventrues are not in it - perhaps they have decided to start their own rival book.

Coventry, United...
Level Contributor
116 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Arabian Adventures The Entertainer® Voucher Booklet

https://www.theentertainerme.com/

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
643 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Arabian Adventures The Entertainer® Voucher Booklet

Bollinge- The OP posted a link to another "Entertainer"...

haven't really seen it before. Though I do wonder why it says the price is per person.

Auckland Region...
Level Contributor
18 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Arabian Adventures The Entertainer® Voucher Booklet

Thanks for the replies folks.

yes been researching the entertainer too. Was keen on the tourist pack initially but have heard those are no longer in circulation. Now just trying to figure whether an entertainer will be worth it, we are starting for 7 days..

I have emailed A.A. asking what the booklets are about so will repost if I get a reply.

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
643 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Arabian Adventures The Entertainer® Voucher Booklet

I emailed The Entertainer and got this response:

"Thank you for your e-mail.

Arabian Adventures is one of our official partners and they have their own booklet provided by the Entertainer.

If you wish to order the Entertainer 2014 Books you can visit our website www.theentertainerme.com"

Interesting!

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
41,347 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Arabian Adventures The Entertainer® Voucher Booklet

The main Entertainer booklet is worth it if there is more than one of you, the more there are of you the more worth it is; so 4 will save more money than 2 etc

It is worth it if you use it so the more you use it, the more money you save.

There are thousands of restaurants in it and several attractions.

Auckland Region...
Level Contributor
18 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Arabian Adventures The Entertainer® Voucher Booklet

Thanks for looking into that Gentle Traveller. Very interesting indeed! the price if per person but could still be a bargain dependent on what's on offer inside. still haven't heard back from A.A, so still don't know..

Thanks again Latimer. That definitely appears to be the flavour, the book provide more value the more you use it. I'm still writing up my Dubai itinerary and will post up for feedback once a little clearer but was thinking malls, souks, desert safari, dhow cruise, burj khalifa on the top, and maybe a day in abu dhabi. Groupon and Cobone have been offering plenty of desert safari offers but they are all mostly with companies with bad reviews on here. Interestingly enough A.A has had some negative feedback as of recent too which is a bit of a shame

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
78 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Arabian Adventures The Entertainer® Voucher Booklet

Arabian Adventures has "white labeled" the Entertainer and is selling it to their guests as a value add. It contains mostly restaurants and things they normally don't sell.

All tours they normally sell, including their own, are not included as they would of course, like to sell those at full price.

Manila, Philippines
Level Contributor
22 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Arabian Adventures The Entertainer® Voucher Booklet

Hi there, i saw your question about the arabian adventures booklet some time ago and im wondering if you were able to get it or find out what was inside? Im planning to go dubai but only for 3 days and didnt want to spend the full amount for the other entertainer book. Any tips??

Auckland Region...
Level Contributor
18 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Arabian Adventures The Entertainer® Voucher Booklet

HI Edbkrcf,

I didn't actually end up buying the book as I figured the cost of purchasing the book would outweigh any benefits from potential savings since I was there only for a short time and wouldn't actually use many of the vouchers. I think if you are only staying three days, depending on what you intend to do there, buying a book may not be worth it. Food is reasonably cheap, some tourist operators will bundle up activities to offer you a deal, public transport is cheap and efficient etc. hope that helps.