We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Entertainer dubai 2014 avaliable to pre order 10% discount

Which Dubai hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
35 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Entertainer dubai 2014 avaliable to pre order 10% discount

Entertainer dubai 2014 avaliable to pre order online with 10% discount.

Just ordered mine and it came up to 356 AED INC Free Shipping

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
35 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Entertainer dubai 2014 avaliable to pre order 10% discount

Just to add there is also a mobile app now avaliable for the entertainer for the same price.

But please be aware that while it may be convenient to have the app instead of carrying the heavy books around you have to have a SIM card with mobile data / internet on it for the app to function online. The prices of a data SIM card are preety expensive. Therefore cheaper to have the physical book in the long run.

France
Level Contributor
455 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Entertainer dubai 2014 avaliable to pre order 10% discount

Absolutely agree...it will be good using the app to research venues with the map, but will still buy the book. Data roaming from Dubai to UK, is just too expensive. If we used on IPad or similar then it's use is still then dependant on internet availability at Mall, restaurant etc. I think....assuming this is correct.

Look forward to more updated knowledge?!!.

1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Entertainer dubai 2014 avaliable to pre order 10% discount

Dont buy the mobile version. I tried to use it in grand hyatt but 2 restaurants refused to accept them and told that they haven't heard about mobile version and asked to present physical vouchers!

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
104 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Entertainer dubai 2014 avaliable to pre order 10% discount

hello will be new to use entertainer dubai so little confuse ....

I am going for 6 days holidays in Dubai so want to go Dubai Attraction which ever best is possible .. i have checked At TA Forums and see "Tourist Pack Entertainer Book" but i dont think its publish now ,, So do you recommend me to buy book for 6 days does it worth (i am not very much keen for discount on Hotel & Food) because that way you will restrict to few option listed ....

So How much i can save on Attraction ?

London, United...
Level Contributor
14 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Entertainer dubai 2014 avaliable to pre order 10% discount

@Raman_pal

To determine whether purchasing the book is worth it or not depends on what you actually plan to do when your there and how many people are going rather than how many days you're looking to stay.

My suggestion is:

1) Decide on what activities/attractions you wish to do/visit during your time at Dubai

2)download the "Enterainer" app on a compatible smartphone and check the listed companies that are participating together with the what offer is available and see how many of those match your itinerary items. You don't need to purchase anything to browse the offers.

3)visit the website(s) for those participating companies to check full pricing for your itinerary items

4) total up the potential savings to determine if there's a net cost saving to how much you would invest on the book.

You will then get the answer to your question. This does require you to invest your time in doing a bit research.

Also remember that although the food aspect isn't s deal breaker for you to buy the book, if there's a marginal net cost benefit and provided that more than one of you travelling, there's additional savings to be made as you will need to eat and from what I gathered from my research, the participating outlets is very extensive.

Best of luck and enjoy your trip.

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
104 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Entertainer dubai 2014 avaliable to pre order 10% discount

@ mali81

thx doing the thing which you have suggested but want to clarify one thing For eg : dubai underwater zoo got many ticket options ? combo , diamond , ultimate etc

and if i see in entertainer it say you will get combo ticket with one ticket purchase...

so if i buy diamond or ultimate package so i will get free ticket of same or i will only combo ticket only...

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
230 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Entertainer dubai 2014 avaliable to pre order 10% discount

Usman,

Do they delivery to the UK, or did you have it delivered to your Hotel in Dubai. If it is the UK, then how long did they take to deliver?

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
41,391 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Entertainer dubai 2014 avaliable to pre order 10% discount

Raman - it is buy one get one free of whatever you buy. As you don't have to pre book then you can just decide on the day.

TheLegend

They deliver to the UK or to your hotel in Dubai. If you get it delivered to the UK allow 10 days and be aware that the books weigh just over 2kg so you may be better waiting to get it when you are there.

Dubai
5 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Entertainer dubai 2014 avaliable to pre order 10% discount

Hello -

We apologize for this inconvenience. Thank you for your feedback, our staff has trained all participating merchant staff but we have taken note of your experience and have passed it on to the relevant team to ensure this does not happen again.

Please don't hesitate to contact us if we can help you with anything else at this time at customerservice@theentertainerme.com.

Again, we apologize for the experience.

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
104 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Entertainer dubai 2014 avaliable to pre order 10% discount

Thanx to all but one thing i am getting that i cant book tickets online then ?

with pre booked tickets this voucher is not valid ?

Ticket prices show on internet On original site flashing some discount with booking online option only then if i buy tikets from their only then rate would be same or it would be little more showing on site ....

i am going to 11 march to 17 march ... what will be the tourist season it would be