We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jumeirah Zabeel

Which Dubai hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
scotland
Level Contributor
22 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Jumeirah Zabeel

I have just been given a price for Jumeirah Zabeel in a Club Room for 11 night flying from Glasgow with Emirate in June next year for 2 persons for just under £3600. I normally go to Al Quasr or Dar A Masyaf can anyone advise me if this hotel is as good as the others and also if this is a good price for the Club Room.

Thanks

Bury, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1,652 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jumeirah Zabeel

Just to put things in perspective I have this morning just booked to go to ZS for myself, wife and 2 kids flying direct with emirates from Manchester and staying in a Grand Deluxe Family Room and have paid £3k!

Edit: That's for 10 nights!

Edited: 13 November 2013, 14:05
Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
41,729 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Jumeirah Zabeel

It is as good, some would say better, than the others you mention.

The club room is the same size as an non club room but worth it for drinks in the lounge in the evening and you get a choice of eating breakfast there or in the main restaurant. If you have booked half board then you get the dine around all Jumeirah hotels deal called Summer Flavours.

It is more isolated than Mina and Al Qasr because of it's location on the palm but if that doesn't bother you then it's a great hotel - the spa is out of this world

Edited: 13 November 2013, 14:58
United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Mauritius, Grand Baie
Level Contributor
20,392 posts
1,663 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Jumeirah Zabeel

We stayed at the Zabeel this summer. We got the summer flavours HB deal but upon check in went for the club room access. It means we would get lunch, afternoon tea, drinks all day, you get happy hour in the evening and because of the price promotion we got a good deal for the room.

scotland
Level Contributor
22 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Jumeirah Zabeel

Thank you so much for you replies -Faddy would you be good enough to advise me which Travel Agent you have used. Many Thanks again to you all.

scotland
Level Contributor
22 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Jumeirah Zabeel

Thanks for that Latimer, In your personal opinion do you think it is better hotel than the others I have mentioned. We always tend to go for a Club Room because of the extras, but l have read some good things about the Club room at the Zabeel saying that you can also get lunch there, Can you verify this for me. Many thanks for your comments,

scotland
Level Contributor
22 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Jumeirah Zabeel

Is that for Club Room access as well - what a great price - lucky you!!!!

Bury, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
1,652 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Jumeirah Zabeel

I used Destinology.. its just a standard Half Board booking and no club room access.. not too bothered as I don't drink.

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
41,729 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Jumeirah Zabeel

Post 5 on this topic describes the club lounge offering

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g295424-i872-k65…

9. Re: Jumeirah Zabeel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 November 2014, 06:19