We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transfer from Dubai to Abu Dabhi

Sydney, Australia
1 post
Save Topic
Transfer from Dubai to Abu Dabhi

I am transferring form a hotel in Dubai to Abu Dabhi hotel on 27/12/13. Can I take a taxi and it is expensive? Will there be any fixed price taxi?

Should I book the transfer form Australia which is very expensive and quote at A$250.

Chiang Mai, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Dubai
Level Contributor
11,187 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transfer from Dubai to Abu Dabhi

Don't book the transfer from Australia, transfers in hotel cars are much more expensive than taking a taxi. All the taxis have meters so you just pay what is on the meter. They are government controlled, safe and clean.

Obviously it depends where in Dubai you are starting and where in AD you are going to but around 250-300 dirhams for the journey in a taxi.

2. Re: Transfer from Dubai to Abu Dabhi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 November 2014, 06:20