We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

From Dubai Airport to Cruises terminal

Which Dubai hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Amsterdam, The...
Level Contributor
90 posts
Save Topic
From Dubai Airport to Cruises terminal

Hi,

I am landing in Dubai on Sunday morning and have to board on a Costa Cruise at the Terminal...

how do I get there? by taxi I suppose..or is there another way?

Any idea how much will it cost?

thankyou very much in advance!

Carlotta

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
42,105 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: From Dubai Airport to Cruises terminal

Taxi is the best way

There is an organised rank that is well signposted and plenty of taxis available. All of the taxis from the rank are metered and when you get in the meter reads 20 dirham (25 if a people carrier).

The fare to the cruise port including the 20 dirham is about 50 dirham (roughly 10 Euro, dependant on exchange rate)

Just check your embarkation time in relation to the arrival time of your flight - sometimes the flight gets in early and you can't get on board the ship till later. Plenty of things to suggest you could do in between times.

Edited: 06 December 2013, 15:48
Staffordshire...
Destination Expert
for Staffordshire
Level Contributor
15,643 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: From Dubai Airport to Cruises terminal

Definitely use a taxi especially if you have luggage. Most of the ships do not allow you to board until afternoon so you may need to entertainment yourself until then. Do some homework so you are prepared.

Amsterdam, The...
Level Contributor
90 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: From Dubai Airport to Cruises terminal

Thankyou very much! will do so and I have already read earlier posts that embarcment will be in the afternoon...I'll figure out something!!

Very useful and complete answer

4. Re: From Dubai Airport to Cruises terminal

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 December 2014, 05:18