We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

At.mosphere lounge

Scotland, United...
Level Contributor
1,250 posts
297 reviews
Save Topic
At.mosphere lounge

i made a booking here and it says on the info they sent me a guaranteed window table if available at time of booking. Now after booking they tell me it's NOT guaranteed and will depend on availability on arrival. Are the non window tables ok as in views or not worth bothering?

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
44,776 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: At.mosphere lounge

I don't think it matters that much, as you can move around and go over to a window to take photos and/or look out.

A non window table is probably quieter as you won't be bothered by people coming over to look out at the window next to your table : )

Edited: 06 December 2013, 16:21
Scotland, United...
Level Contributor
1,250 posts
297 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: At.mosphere lounge

Thankyou. They need to update their info, it is misleading

London, United...
Level Contributor
61 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: At.mosphere lounge

I was there a week ago and booked 2 months prior specifying a window table. I even called them twice to confirm that I got a window table and they confirmed that it was noted and that there was a minimum charge which I was fine with. When I arrived I was directed to non window table and was told it was first come first served! Luckily while we were looking at the menu a window seat was vacated and I asked to be moved (note I had to ask, they didn't offer). During our meal there were 2 empty window seats so I would have been quite happy to sit at bar for 10 minutes while one became available. Also during our meal there was someone going around with a small hand hoover which was annoying. Think I will stick to the observation floor next time.

Scotland, United...
Level Contributor
1,250 posts
297 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: At.mosphere lounge

Thanks for that. They don't appear to be very organised.

5. Re: At.mosphere lounge

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 December 2014, 05:16