We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

DXB Airport

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
3 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
DXB Airport

Hey there all.. My wife shall have an 8 hour layover but Emirates will not provide a hotel in Dubai. Since my wife isn't keen on leaving the airport, can anyone suggest what to do there for that duration? Are there any hotels inside the airport?

Special Offer
Dubai Desert 4x4 Dune Bashing...
1,732 reviews
from US$80.89*
US$89.87
Full-Day Tour of Abu Dhabi City From...
222 reviews
from US$48.00*
Burj Khalifa Level 124 'At the Top...
1,416 reviews
from US$38.10*
Helicopter Flight in Dubai
196 reviews
from US$231.08*
Dubai
Level Contributor
2,378 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: DXB Airport

Here you go dubaiairport.com/en/passengers/airportservic…

Staffordshire...
Destination Expert
for Staffordshire
Level Contributor
16,994 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: DXB Airport

It's a long layover so I'd suggest some shopping, a meal and a drink and if you're lucky enough to get a seat read a book or listen to some music. Plan ahead so that you can occupy yourself.

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
45,367 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: DXB Airport

The airport hotel is very expensive and I wouldn't bother with it.

Based on your flight times it may be ideal to go out and have a quick tour if the city, which is easily done, or if your flight times are during the night and you want some sleep then you could go for a snooze cube or spend some time in a lounge

4. Re: DXB Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 December 2014, 05:18