We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

6 days in Dubai (Enterteiner Book??? Worthly???)

Caracas, Venezuela
3 posts
Save Topic
6 days in Dubai (Enterteiner Book??? Worthly???)

Hello!!! I will be traveling in february to Dubai with my husband and my baby girl (18 months old). I'm trying to find out if it is worthly to buy the enterteiner book 2014. We want to visit all the main attractions and more!!!

Thanks a lot in advance!

Chiang Mai, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Chiang Mai
Level Contributor
11,679 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 6 days in Dubai (Enterteiner Book??? Worthly???)

It's worth it if you use it. Activities are the most expensive things to do (I mean compared to eating in malls, for instance) so if you are doing a couple of activities and using the vouchers for meals then you'll save money.

You have to work out what you will be able to do with an 18 month old child, though. You couldn't do a standard dune bashing desert safari, for instance.

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
663 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 6 days in Dubai (Enterteiner Book??? Worthly???)

Yes, it is worth it if you plan on visiting venues that are in the book. I would download the mobile app (free) that allows you to see what specific vouchers each venue offers. You can then make an informed decision,

3. Re: 6 days in Dubai (Enterteiner Book??? Worthly???)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 January 2015, 05:17
Follow this conversation!
Get notified when a new reply comes in.
Follow now