We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

desert safari

Which Dubai hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Johannesburg, South...
4 posts
Save Topic
desert safari

Hi, has anyone booked for the evening desert safari with desertsafariadventures.com ? are they trustworthy? i would like to pre book before we go to dubai.

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
58 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: desert safari

I would recommend Arabian Adventures or Platinum Heritage. Arabian Adventures is slightly cheaper

Johannesburg, South...
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: desert safari

thank you

Chiang Mai, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Dubai
Level Contributor
10,871 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: desert safari

Arabian Adventures and Platinum Heritage provide very different experiences. AA is the standard desert safari with dune bashing, belly dancing etc. PH provide a more up market and authentic experience with a short falcon show, no dune bashing, very nice desert camp and traditional dancing (belly dancing does not come from the Gulf region). With PH you also get to ride on reconditioned 1950s Landrovers through the desert.

For the standard safaris I like Desert Rangers, well established company and cheaper than AA.

Johannesburg, South...
4 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: desert safari

thank you Kali, i will also check out Desert rangers

Saskatchewan, Canada
Level Contributor
1,808 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: desert safari

i was in Dubai and just return back to home and yes of course we went for safari but with another company named onestop tourism. Had really wonderful experience, only make sure that you at this time you should be reaching desert around 4:00 so you can enjoy the safari during sunset. Also, camel riding and evening arabic dance with meal no doubt it see.

HT

6. Re: desert safari

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 January 2015, 06:18