We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Al murooj Rotana resturants near by

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
496 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Al murooj Rotana resturants near by

Hi there staying at the al murooj Rotana is there any recommend resturants on medium budget

Any lebonese resturants or anything I try anything once

I'm veggie hubby not

Thanks

Or any bars or activities for 5 day stay

Chiang Mai, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Chiang Mai
Level Contributor
11,821 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Al murooj Rotana resturants near by

You're right beside Dubai Mall so there are many, many restaurants close to you.

My favourite Arabic restaurant in Dubai is Mezza house on Emaar Boulevard (AKA Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Boulevard). It's opposite the Address Downtown hotel. I'm also vegetarian and they have a great selection, more than your average Lebanese. They are mid range and not licenced and they do dishes from Syria, Palestine and other countries as well as the standard stuff you get in a Lebanese restaurant.

Mentioned in this post
The Dubai Mall
The Dubai Mall
22,825 Reviews
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Mezza House
Mezza House
145 Reviews
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Dubai
Dubai
Emirate of Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
496 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Al murooj Rotana resturants near by

Thankyou

3. Re: Al murooj Rotana resturants near by

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 January 2015, 06:18