We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dubai Desert Safari

gloucestershire
2 posts
Save Topic
Dubai Desert Safari

Can anyone recommend a good value for money company who do the Desert Safari in Dubai? Is it best to book before travelling, or when you arrive in Dubai?

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
43,969 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dubai Desert Safari

Please have a look at the section on desert safaris in the top questions to the right of the posts page.

They are all value for money but just be aware that the cheapest safaris are not always the best - you get what you pay for with them so I would avoid anything cheaper than 250 dirham.

If you are planning to buy the entertainer voucher book then several companies have 2 for 1 offers in the book and they are all reputable.

If you know what you want and when you want to do it then book it - you can wait until you get there and ask the concierge to book it for you but if the company you want is full then you will have to pick another one.

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
120 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dubai Desert Safari

Please Recommend Desert safari & Dhow cruise creek which are comparatively economical & added in Entertainer voucher 2014

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
43,969 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dubai Desert Safari

You'll have to check to see if they are in the Entertainer this year but from past years I would recommend

Desert Rangers

or

Arabian Nights

for a safari

and

Al Mansour Dhow

for a creek dinner cruise

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
120 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dubai Desert Safari

thx allot latimer .....

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
120 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Dubai Desert Safari

Arabian knights not sending me mail about there current prices.... With the use of voucher, i have mailed them but the respince was meet us at our office..

Any idea how much they will charge for regular desert evening safari...in mid march

6. Re: Dubai Desert Safari

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 05 February 2014, 06:05
Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
43,969 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Dubai Desert Safari

Roughly 300 dirham

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
120 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Dubai Desert Safari

Desert ranger is also asking for same.....any 250 dirahms suggestion Mr. Latimer .....

I think people give more good word to arabian .....

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
43,969 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Dubai Desert Safari

You might find 250 dirham safaris but they may not be in the entertainer.

Also it is my experience that you get what you pay for with desert safaris so I would go with recommended companies

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
28 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Dubai Desert Safari

HI Latimer,

I dont have dubai entertainer booklet as we 2(me and my wife) are travelling for a week. I had received rates from Funtours and north tours for dessert safari which is around 180-200 AED. My question here is that are they both a reputed operator and I can go ahead, book for desert safari if yes then which operator and if not then please advice some decent and budget safari operator.

Thanks,

Ankit