We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Visit in Burj Al Arab

Budapest, Hungary
Level Contributor
7 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Visit in Burj Al Arab

We are going to Dubai next week, and we would like to visit Burj Al Arab and I checked all restaurants and bars in the hotel and all is fully booked. Could you pls advise how we get into the hotel to take a look (2 adults, 3 kids)?

Chiang Mai, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Dubai
Level Contributor
11,187 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Visit in Burj Al Arab

You can only get into the hotel if you have a booking for something - bar, restaurant, afternoon tea, spa. If everything is booked there is no way to get inside. Perhaps ask the concierge of your hotel when you arrive and see if he can get you a booking.

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
44,799 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Visit in Burj Al Arab

You can't unless you have a booking.

Have you tried to book afternoon tea at Sahn Eddar lounge ?

Budapest, Hungary
Level Contributor
7 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Visit in Burj Al Arab

Unfortunately, I tried all lounge, bar and restaurant, all are fully booked. Is there any travel agency which might have reserved table?

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
44,799 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Visit in Burj Al Arab

I don't know of any because I would only ever book it direct. As Kali say, you could ask the concierge of your hotel to try for you.

DxB
Destination Expert
for Dubai
Level Contributor
3,545 posts
224 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Visit in Burj Al Arab

High tea will set you back 300 AED per person. I would opt for the cocktails and snacks at same place, for same ambiance and experience, 215 AED per person. I tried the high tea recently and it wasn't impressive at all especially considering the place and the price tag.

Best to be there before dark as the views are just amazing!

Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
44,799 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Visit in Burj Al Arab

Do you mean the amazing views from the Skyview bar ? The OP has children so won't be able to go in Skyview Bar.

And the views from Sahn Eddar are internal

Chiang Mai, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Dubai
Level Contributor
11,187 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Visit in Burj Al Arab

And the OP has already said he's tried to book and all the bars and restaurants are fully booked.

DxB
Destination Expert
for Dubai
Level Contributor
3,545 posts
224 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Visit in Burj Al Arab

The high tea I had with a friend was on the second floor lobby/atrium, I believe the lobby of Sahn AlDar. I was the one who made the booking by calling the Burj (971 4 301 7777)and speaking to 'restaurant reservations' staff. We were were able to get booking on the same day and had a choice between the tea or the cocktails and chose the former. This was exactly last week.

We were seated close to what would be the front of the Burj with views of Madinat and beach to the right, and JBH to the left. It was getting dark so I don't know how much of Dubai skyline we would have been able to enjoy had it been a bit earlier.

It's a lobby setting, not a bar and there were at least a couple of families with children there. There was a piano trio playing, great atmosphere.

London
Level Contributor
803 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Visit in Burj Al Arab

If you are staying at a Jumeirah property I believe there are times at which you can enter the Burj; ask your concierge if you are.

Otherwise keep checking! You never know, there might be a cancellation.

UK
Level Contributor
1,676 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Visit in Burj Al Arab

I think that perk was stopped a while back unfortunately.

Yes just keep checking for cancellations.